Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'm a cookie crackhead

weyes

what the fuck?

seriously, keebler is doing some fucked up shit to their cookies. ok, so i never buy their soft batch milk chocolate chip cookies because i eat the whole bag at once; we've discussed this. but after buying their rainbow vanilla wafers, i am hooked. my supermarket doesn't seem to be carrying them in rainbow anymore, so i just bought the regular ol' normal ones, and crikey - even without milk, i can't put those things down. keebler is up to something, i tell you. i think those elves and colonel sanders got together and decided that, if they put some essence o' crack in their cookies and fried chicken, respectively, they'd get more business ('cause people know how unhealthy that shit is). i know to stay away from the bird and the chip, but take that box o' nilla away from me, somebody, i'm outta control :eek: .

werd. i get the same feelings with my fudge graham cookies and the pb fudge shortbread cookies. if you take them away from me, someone is bound to get hurt :punch:

dunno about keebler, havent bought their products in sometime, maybe they have a special secret ingredient or somefink

Originally posted by gmccookny

I haven't eaten Keebler in ages...

I mainly stick to my Entemann's (since 1895;)-) and homemade cookies (just like grandma used to make)

i don't buy entenmann's because i get a notion in my head that they have fewer (or no?) preservatives and that i have to eat them all right away. and, although i'm a very good baker :D , i can't make homemade cookies often, because i know how much butter, etc., is in them. it's all a silly headtrip.

oooo, i think i'll have to post the wisdom a little later; my vanilla wafers are calling Zoom.gif !

i used to cook and bake alot when i lived at home and even when i first lived on my own and then with my first roomates. since they pretty much ate what i made or were open to it, it wasnt much of a problem. nowadays i do it less basically because, even though i have 2 roomates, whatever i make i will have to eat it myself, and if i made a couple dozen cookies, pound cakes, pies, granola and what not, i would probaby be 200lbs heavier...during the holiday's and special ocassions whenever i have to take something i usually bake or cook stuff and give that as my gift.