Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"The pretty people place!"

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by perns2002

:cry: will someone please tell me how to view pictures on the site? pretty please................ :cry:

Click on where it says the club and then click on party coverage. That will take you to these beautiful pics!

Originally posted by lollib

Click on where it says the club and then click on party coverage. That will take you to these beautiful pics!

Yeah thanks, I am wearing my DUNCE cap for the rest of the day. I can freakin' design shit but I can't navigate a web site........... Doh........................................ :laugh:

Originally posted by jp18

I havent been there in awhile....has really taken a turn for the worste (Im talking people wise?):confused:

The Transformation of Sound Factory from the pretty place, to the Hideous place is due to several reasons....

- Shutdowns of Tunnel and Twilo

- Exit being a Gay Party

- Richard Grant's Greed

- Paris's limited power to turn people away

Its sad to say, but SF is straight up a dirty crowd now... I feel like I have to Sterilize my body when I get back from that place...

the only reason I keep going back is JP, and because I'm going with a large group....

Originally posted by laurie619

You didn’t just compare TEMPTS to SF. . . did you :confused:

I absolutely did! Look at the pics on www.soundfactorynyc.com (the pretty people place) and look at the pics on www.njguido.com

They do not compare, Factory needs to be more careful when taking pics for their website. And do me a favor, dont turn this post into needless drama as you do ever other post about Tempts, thank you.

Originally posted by djdanfury

The Transformation of Sound Factory from the pretty place, to the Hideous place is due to several reasons....

- Shutdowns of Tunnel and Twilo

- Exit being a Gay Party

- Richard Grant's Greed

- Paris's limited power to turn people away

Its sad to say, but SF is straight up a dirty crowd now... I feel like I have to Sterilize my body when I get back from that place...

the only reason I keep going back is JP, and because I'm going with a large group....

Thanks for heads up....I least I wont be surprised if I ever get my ass back in there:(

Originally posted by neena16

So where is the pretty place to be in the winter?...cause Temps is only open 3 months out of the year. :D

the smaller, classier lounges in the city...........

that is absolutely where you find the most beautiful crowds..........def NOT SF :laugh:

there is nothing pretty about SF..........it's a mess.

Originally posted by njdionysus

I absolutely did! Look at the pics on www.soundfactorynyc.com (the pretty people place) and look at the pics on www.njguido.com

They do not compare, Factory needs to be more careful when taking pics for their website. And do me a favor, dont turn this post into needless drama as you do ever other post about Tempts, thank you.

Soundfactory doesn’t have to defend it self by putting up good pictures on a web page. . . TEMPTS on hte other hand....:rolleyes:

Soundfactory doesn’t have to defend it self by putting up good pictures on a web page. . . TEMPTS on hte other hand....:rolleyes:

yea so they sift through and pick all the shitty ones to put up on their web site instead of the good right?

wtf are you talking about?

Originally posted by neena16

She also looks like a busted up Jamie Lee Curtis :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: TRu--but bullshit on the side, if those 2 are as old as they appear, they are both in pretty good shape...DOnt you think:confused:

And once again, she proceeds to be an ass...

Laurie, your asking for trouble and you know it... then your gonna wine like a baby when people start picking on you. :cry: :cry: Please, get over yourself...

Originally posted by stardo

Where are all the hot men in winter?

Hi chicken . Im sicky. Ready for the weekend?

HEY chica...I was going to send some chicken soup over but I figured you have enough chickens in your life to make you feel better...;):laugh:

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO READY to party my..little more then little hiney off...:bootysha: