Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"The pretty people place!"

Originally posted by neena16

HEY chica...I was going to send some chicken soup over but I figured you have enough chickens in your life to make you feel better...;):laugh:

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO READY to party my..little more then little hiney off...:bootysha:

Im going to try and drag my self to riverstreet tomorrow.

What are the possibilities of my 2nd fav chickens joining me?

Come on pea's Ill pay!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stardo

Come on pea's Ill pay!!!

R U PAYING FOREVERY ONE OR JUST YOUR 2 FAV CHICKENS??

Glad to hear your feeling better:D

All I’m trying to say is that SF’s music (JP) doesn’t even come close to Denny, Danny (whatever his fucken name is) They don’t have to put good pictures on a wed site. . everyone knows its about the music not meeting people. . .

I will gladly buy you a shot or two but it will cost you a dance!!

I would gladly dance with you, you dont even have to buy me a shot...

Now If I could just find a co-pilot.....Nobody wants to go north in the summer...:(

Originally posted by laurie619

All I’m trying to say is that SF’s music (JP) doesn’t even come close to Denny, Danny (whatever his fucken name is) They don’t have to put good pictures on a wed site. . everyone knows its about the music not meeting people. . .

surveystfu.jpg

Come on pea's Ill pay!!!

ohhh you are making it so hard for me not to go but..in reality it's not about the money this time..excuse # 502 ;) we both have something to do early in the morning Sat..something that we have to be somewhat awake and coherant for. You understand right...my little turkey..hehe!! Besides save your energy for Merge/Temps Sat..:D

Soundfactory has left it's mark in the city, and those who know know. Goin downhill a bit, but it's definitely a nice option. By the way: those pics are all taken madddd early, at like 2am. Way before any of the regular crowd gets there. ;)

Originally posted by neena16

ohhh you are making it so hard for me not to go but..in reality it's not about the money this time..excuse # 502 ;) we both have something to do early in the morning Sat..something that we have to be somewhat awake and coherant for. You understand right...my little turkey..hehe!! Besides save your energy for Merge/Temps Sat..:D

ok:( Your right I should be coughing and sneezing on everyone anyway.

Originally posted by laurie619

You don't know what the fuck your trying to say!?! NYdionysus was talking about pictures and what people look like in both clubs....now your rambling on about JP's and Denny's music trying to start drama!?

I agree with Kermzy..STFU!

Hi Kermzy...Hi Cigs...:)

Originally posted by siciliagirl

Heeeeeeeeey! Sorry about the other night, couldn't get out of my house AS USUAL running late!

love you too and having withdrawals....:kiss2:

:laugh:

DEKO tonight maybe.....?:beer::bootysha::spank:

Girl me and JP18 are all over that. But we are making it an ehhhhh hummmmmmmm "early" night............... Come

Originally posted by perns2002

Girl me and JP18 are all over that. But we are making it an ehhhhh hummmmmmmm "early" night............... Come

She is just toying with us...She's going to be a NOSHOW:(

Its going to be a real early nite if you dont call or pm with the directions to your house:mad:

Originally posted by jp18

She is just toying with us...She's going to be a NOSHOW:(

Its going to be a real early nite if you dont call or pm with the directions to your house:mad:

you'll see this tomorrow.....took a loooooong lunch...working for a bit and will be at P's by 9 the latest I swear.....:) it's 7 now....i am not a tease....i will let P spank me :laugh: and I will not be a noshow.....I PROMISE

Soundfactory has left it's mark in the city, and those who know know. Goin downhill a bit, but it's definitely a nice option. By the way: those pics are all taken madddd early, at like 2am. Way before any of the regular crowd gets there.

:clap: :clap: :clap: I have been going to SF for a few years . I do not go any earlier than 9 am. There are MANY people who go in that club every night. Not everyone at SF is pretty but I know a large amount that are. Im sure I could take some nasty pictures at TEMPS also.