Clubplanet Nightlife Community

coming to Miami this week

dgizmogirl

cool thanks. I was planning on going to Crobar on Saturday. Friday I think I will check out space. Whats the dress code like at Space for the Ladies? Can I get away with low rise jeans ans a little top? Is it true they serve liqour all night into next day?

Originally posted by dgizmogirl

cool thanks. I was planning on going to Crobar on Saturday. Friday I think I will check out space. Whats the dress code like at Space for the Ladies? Can I get away with low rise jeans ans a little top? Is it true they serve liqour all night into next day?

I dont know why people stress a dress code in Miami, please, I wear Jeans, Sneakers, Tshirts, Half cut tshirts every where I go and get in. So you'll be fine at Space. Space on a friday night is only open till like 8 or a lil later, so yeah alcohol all night, same thing on Saturday Night.

Hey Danielle -

Lola from the CroBoards.. I am going to the Cro on Saturday night to hear Waxman spin for a bit...

I will e-mail you a pic of me and my roommate that's going with me..... if you're there around 12ish, I'll be at the bar behind the DJ booth..

Definately check out Space on Friday:aright:

Lola:eek: