Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abyss Review !

Well it was Tooch's birthday as well as Pipdaddys. The night flowed sooooo well. Good beats, as well as a pretty good crowd. It was good to see all the regulars as well as meet some new heads. One of the better nights I've had in a while. Thanks Joe and Binoy for the professionalism. You guys never slip up. :D OHHHHHHHHHHHH....and you can bet you'll be seein me at the new party across the street starting September 14 ! :bounce: Again, good to see everyone. See some tomorrow, some on Friday, most on Saturday, and the dedicated on Sunday. ;)

yea last night was dope...........

great people, great music, great vibe

manny was good, tooch ripped it...........props to binoy and company.

Djais crew represented..........team cuervo was retarded.......I've already drank 3 gallons of water this morning.

:cool:

yes I must say that last night was definitely one of the best nights I have had there! GOOD music (especially Tooch!!!), good company, good drinks...

Nice seeing everyone as well :D

Ugh I am feeling like CRAP right about now though, too many Ketel One and cranberries!!! :yuck:

HaPPy BiRtHDAy to all my favorite boys!!! :D :D Hope you guys all had a great time, I know I did... :drunk:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

yes I must say that last night was definitely one of the best nights I have had there! GOOD music (especially Tooch!!!), good company, good drinks...

Nice seeing everyone as well :D

Ugh I am feeling like CRAP right about now though, too many Ketel One and cranberries!!! :yuck:

HaPPy BiRtHDAy to all my favorite boys!!! :D :D Hope you guys all had a great time, I know I did... :drunk:

great time last night...i made it to work this morning (barely)...thanks to starbryte and teresadf for the bottle of goose...nap after work...then its down to djais

Better late then never.....

I had the best time on Wednesday night! Thank you jarmenio for everything! It was so nice hanging out with everyone.....you guys are the best! Tooch and Manny were great. The DJAIS crew will be out and about tonight hopefully just as messy as Wednesday night.....see you guys this weekend! :D

And BTW this thread is about Abyss not about kettleone4me and where he is blah blah blah.....if you want to start drama start another thread..... :)

Originally posted by teresadf

And BTW this thread is about Abyss not about kettleone4me and where he is blah blah blah.....if you want to start drama start another thread..... :)

oh shit..........lay it down Teresa! ;)