Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some people...........

nickijay

I don't know what happened to my voice this weekend, but it decided to leave me as I'm standing on-line to get into Twilo. All night long I'm standing there and people are talking to me but I can't talk back because my voice is just plain gone....so I try to explain this but it's really hard b/c when I open my mouth no sound comes out. Basically this is the scenario all weekend long...."Hey how you doing?" or "Are you from the board"....or whatever.

Me - "-----------"nodding like crazy, pointing to throat....

I guess where I'm going with this is once I got the point across that I had no voice people kept asking me questions like "where ya from, how old are you, you come here a lot".......it's kind've funny now, but at the time. So anyway, I wasn't myself on Friday or Sat. b/c of my inability to communicate. The fucked up thing is that my voice came back partially on Sunday night. Just when I don't need it!! So I'd like to apologize to all those people I met but didn't talk to b/c it was really frustrating to not be able to answer questions. I wasn't trying to be rude!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

oh, and I thought it was because you didn't have anything to say. ;-)

I only caught you and Diva for a few minutes, but it was so loud in the main room, it was too loud to chat. Maybe we'll catch up at a diner when you get your voice back.

DMGREENZ, what diner do you want to meet me at, hee hee....I love diners!!! I just went back and read what I wrote and I must've lost a few braincells over the wknd along with my voice. Anyway, yeah, that's why I wasn't my usual chatty self!! It really sucked but my voice came back enough to get through the reading at the wedding. The bride thought I was trying to be sexy...what the hell??? Then it left me again for exit on Sat. It was pretty funny, I kept making Divalicious explain my plight to some of the dudes that were trying to talk to me, but she quickly bailed on that responsibility when they thought she was butting in b/c she was "interested"....very funny!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Archived