Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ugly Ulgy Ugly....(car related)

Originally posted by joeg

lol... well you know the tired old cars/girls analogy... but thats not what i'm reffering to... I was poking at the "right out of the box" comment, i guess I should have gone with "but cars don't come in boxes, though :confused: "

hehe...

yeah but if they did come in boxes, you couldplay in it like you did when you were little

Originally posted by fwilso01

bigpoppanils i think you are just jealous or something, maybe you want the car, i mean you paste a picture of the car, but you dont paste the specs???

* 8.0-liter V10 engine with 450-hp

* Top speed of 192 mph

* Six-speed manual transmission with two overdrive gears, fully synchronized with electronic reverse lockout features

* Stiff chassis for better performance

* 18-inch forged aluminum wheels with high-performance tires for extra grip and a full wheel-well appearance

* Clutch-type limited-slip differential

:confused:

Originally posted by Crackorn

That abomination could have a 10 litre V12 aluminum block and heads with duel overhead cams, twin turbos + intercoolers, 20 inch rims and two hookers included and I still wouldn't want it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

whats that piece of shit weigh? and whats the gearing?

the chevy suburban has 450hp, but it doesn't move because it weighs 5000lbs...

Originally posted by hotcheme

yeah but if they did come in boxes, you couldplay in it like you did when you were little

kinda like how your cat will play inside your paper bags after you go grocery shopping?

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. .. On another completely unrelated note . . GUESS WHAT!! . . They decided to discontinue the Ford Excursion . . . Joy!! . . Take that you mealy mouthed suburban fucks!! . . .

Damn! I wanted one of those so bad until the new Escalade came out.

I saw a black tinted out Escalade on Houston St. the other night and it had those 22's that keep spinning when the car is stopped. Every head was turned towards that thing:eek::eek::eek:

Originally posted by brooklynkid

I saw a black tinted out Escalade on Houston St. the other night and it had those 22's that keep spinning when the car is stopped. Every head was turned towards that thing:eek::eek::eek:

yeah by the way, what r those things called n how much do they cost? the rims, i mean....i heard some ridiculous amount like 20Gs. is that actually true??

oh and on a different note (sorry to bring the thread off-topic) does anyone know where they sell those pneumatic shocks or w/e they're called....the ones that Ja Rule had in the Fast and the Furious...where the car can go up n down on demand?

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. .. On another completely unrelated note . . GUESS WHAT!! . . They decided to discontinue the Ford Excursion . . . Joy!! . . Take that you mealy mouthed suburban fucks!! . . .

YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!! SUV's SUCK (Sorry to Hijack the thread)

no_explorer.gif

suv.gif

Originally posted by brooklynkid

I woulda hit the floor... (j/k)

:D

Originally posted by dolik

yeah by the way, what r those things called n how much do they cost? the rims, i mean....i heard some ridiculous amount like 20Gs. is that actually true??

oh and on a different note (sorry to bring the thread off-topic) does anyone know where they sell those pneumatic shocks or w/e they're called....the ones that Ja Rule had in the Fast and the Furious...where the car can go up n down on demand?

.. . Yeah, they are christ awefully expensive . .and I'd be willing to be they're cast as well . . .