Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Antenna @ Rain tomorrow night!

laliux

JUST A REMINDER. RAIN OWES ALOT OF MY FRIENDS ALOT OF MONEY. THEY HAVE AN OFFICE ON LINCOLON ROAD ABOVE MTV, MULTIPLE CELL PHONES AND HAVE YET TO PAY MY FRIEND WHO IS BROKE AND GAVE RAIN A LARGE PORTION OF HIS SOUL. THEY WRONGEFULLY FIRED US AND OUR DJ'S AND LIED AND SLANDERED US. I CANNOT GET INTO DETAILS YET UNTIL WE ARE FINISHED WITH THE LEGAL MUMBO JUMBO. I WILL SAY WE HONORED OUR END OF THE DEAL, THEY, SO FAR, HAVE NOT.

RAIN IS OWNED BY A CORPORATION LOCATED IN BOCA RATON AND HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THE CLUB BUSINESS BEFORE. THEY OWN HI-END RESTAURANTS. THIS FRIDAY IS ,I BELIEVE TO BE, THE THIRD EVENT THEY HAVE TRIED SINCE OUR WRONGFUL TERMINATION. KNOW THE TRUTH AND STAY AWAY FROM LIARS.

RAIN WANTS YOUR BUSINESS, ONLY.

(OF COURSE THIS IS ALL IN MY PERSONAL OPINION AND I AM NOT LIEING, GET IT)

SORRY TO ANYONE ELSE WORKING WITH THIS EVENT, NOTHING PERSONAL. THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD.

CHECK OUT REVOLVER ON FRIDAY. VERY DIFFERENT, VERY REAL.

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

JUST A REMINDER. RAIN OWES ALOT OF MY FRIENDS ALOT OF MONEY. THEY HAVE AN OFFICE ON LINCOLON ROAD ABOVE MTV, MULTIPLE CELL PHONES AND HAVE YET TO PAY MY FRIEND WHO IS BROKE AND GAVE RAIN A LARGE PORTION OF HIS SOUL. THEY WRONGEFULLY FIRED US AND OUR DJ'S AND LIED AND SLANDERED US. I CANNOT GET INTO DETAILS YET UNTIL WE ARE FINISHED WITH THE LEGAL MUMBO JUMBO. I WILL SAY WE HONORED OUR END OF THE DEAL, THEY, SO FAR, HAVE NOT.

RAIN IS OWNED BY A CORPORATION LOCATED IN BOCA RATON AND HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THE CLUB BUSINESS BEFORE. THEY OWN HI-END RESTAURANTS. THIS FRIDAY IS ,I BELIEVE TO BE, THE THIRD EVENT THEY HAVE TRIED SINCE OUR WRONGFUL TERMINATION. KNOW THE TRUTH AND STAY AWAY FROM LIARS.

RAIN WANTS YOUR BUSINESS, ONLY.

(OF COURSE THIS IS ALL IN MY PERSONAL OPINION AND I AM NOT LIEING, GET IT)

SORRY TO ANYONE ELSE WORKING WITH THIS EVENT, NOTHING PERSONAL. THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD.

CHECK OUT REVOLVER ON FRIDAY. VERY DIFFERENT, VERY REAL.

yo!, don't need to badmouth a party that hasn't even started. I always go to the Aquabooty events and was regular at Rain when you guys were there. In fact, I am going on Sunday to the pool party and to tell you the truth I wouldn't go back to Rain if my friend wouldn't be the DJ for this party.

Question for you!!, when the hell are you starting your one Friday a month at Crobar, is that still gonna happen or what?... I am anxious about that.

You going to the Marlin tonight? ... See ya there!!, if not see ya on Sunday.

ciao

Lalo

It clearly states no harm towards the people doing the event. 99.9% of the last post clearly idetifies RAIN as to the party I was writing about. It is not my fault that RAIN has done what it has done. They brought this upon themselves and it is hurting you. I write the truth and stick by what I write. Please re-read my comments and set your self straight. I wish the best of luck to anyone doing a new event, especially one that looks well thought of and diverse as this Antenna party. Personal advice, try another venue. You stand a chance of being hurt. Talk to the mant other promoters that have gone through those doors. Talk to the Fish Friday guys, Talk to the the guys that tried to help them on Saturday and ended up getting in a brawl with the security, talk to the SKIN party people. I can give you more examples if you would like. I am not pulling this info out of my a@s. I write all this calm and with heart. Stay away from liars.

p.s. I would be glad to help introduce you all to the many different venues in Miami Beach. I'm sure there are many that would love to look at what you are starting.

Peace and good luck.

Joe Budious

I of course write this all in my personal opinion.