Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Question For The Ladies

aboyfrombklyn

Do you ever get grossed out when a guy finishes going down on you and then kisses you? I know most girls don't mind (some even really like it), but do any of you think it's gross?

My girl is clean as a whistle and tastes great, but she is very insecure about it all. She always says she feels bad for me, but I always reassure her that I love it and I wouldn't do it if I thought it was gross. I just wonder if she thinks it's gross when I kiss her after I'm done. I'm gonna ask her next time.

Do any of you girls think it's gross?

So, after I went down on her last night, I asked her if she gets grossed out when I kiss her after I'm done and she said she does. I tried explaining to her that I love it and it tastes great, but she still said she didn't like the taste of it. Then again, this is all so new to her, so maybe that will change.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

So, after I went down on her last night, I asked her if she gets grossed out when I kiss her after I'm done and she said she does. I tried explaining to her that I love it and it tastes great, but she still said she didn't like the taste of it. Then again, this is all so new to her, so maybe that will change.

:idea: maybe she will let you fuck her in the ass.

Originally posted by djmoonshine

listen... if i had a problem with him kissing me after he just licked me clean, then i should be expected him to be down there in the first place...

if i dont wanna taste myself, then how can i expect him to wanna taste me? :idea:

ha! i was gonna say the same thing but i couldnt word it right for some reason.... so i just said forget it..... but yea... i agree :aright:

Originally posted by tastyt

Fuck that, I want to lick it off his face and fingers!!!!!! :grin:

BTW ABoy, what is it with you and these women with major sexual hangups??? :confused:

I don't know. I guess since I'm such a good guy, I attract all the good girls.

Seriously, she's a 25 year old inexperienced virgin who is new at all of this.