Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is the hottest club you have ever been to???????

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Crobar in South Beach was off the hook!!!!

Yaketty Yak. Seaside Heights, NJ

There are to many clubs that are hott in their own way and for various vast ,diverse reasons. So I cannot pinpoint one. However, if I had to pick one it woud be yakeety yak. :D

Originally posted by perns2002

Yaketty Yak. Seaside Heights, NJ

There are to many clubs that are hott in their own way and for various vast ,diverse reasons. So I cannot pinpoint one. However, if I had to pick one it woud be yakeety yak. :D

i love to star off my night at Temps or Merge and end the evening with a trip to the Yakett Yak....lol It a banging spot, love the crowd and the vibe.....:cool:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

i love to star off my night at Temps or Merge and end the evening with a trip to the Yakett Yak....lol It a banging spot, love the crowd and the vibe.....:cool:

Spygirl it isn't about the crowd, it's about the music. OK.

:D:);):tongue:

Club Shelter

20 W 39th St NYC

Real House Vibes...

One of the only real house nights left in New York. the energy here is and always have been amazing. Energetic Dancers NO alcohol which means people are likely to act the fool, but its always a GREAT time when my friends and I go over havent been there in MAAAD LONG THOUGH

Originally posted by laurie619

Club Shelter

20 W 39th St NYC

Real House Vibes...

One of the only real house nights left in New York. the energy here is and always have been amazing. Energetic Dancers NO alcohol which means people are likely to act the fool, but its always a GREAT time when my friends and I go over havent been there in MAAAD LONG THOUGH

get a life you wouldnt know house music if it hit you in your plump face, by the way what party did you go to at shelter??(please answer the question i am dying to know)

the hottest place i have ever been is vinyl (cant beat DT or the energy there) or centro-fly when the "sessions" were still there

but i have heard that space during the WMC is off the hook

Originally posted by nepples

get a life you wouldnt know house music if it hit you in your plump face, by the way what party did you go to at shelter??(please answer the question i am dying to know)

the hottest place i have ever been is vinyl (cant beat DT or the energy there) or centro-fly when the "sessions" were still there

? when is Cetro-Fly good now

DAMN AND THEN PEOPLE SAY I START DRAMA I CANT EVEN POST WHAT I THINK. . .AAANYWAY TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. ..I had a pretty good time while I was there, but maybe as to say that it is "one of the best dance clubs in Manhattan" was a little over board.... ;) The music was decent and the crowd....(I actually wasn't paying too much attention to the crowd.) The guy at the door was really nice though and let me and the people I went with in right away even though there was a pretty long line. The bathrooms are kinda cool. And there's more than one dance floor for those who want to choose what it is they dance to. But the whole time. Shelter is definitely THE place to get a smooth and chill groove on. The Phazon sound system is excellent and the vibe is incredible. This is a place to dance and it's all about the music. . . HEY XJ8 WHEN ARE WE GOING BACK. . :laugh:

I have to say that I really wasnt a fan of DT, until I went to VINYL the sat he came back from the WMC in miami.....Completely changed my opinion that morning:aright:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sum12nv

Space in SoBe

space is in miami........:D

haven't seen you in a while, how are you doing.......

For my top club(s)

Design hands down Level in sobe...

Energy Picotto@ space or First classics night at Temps

Overall I'd say Club Space in Miami... Cheep, 24 hour liquor license, great djs, great guestdjs. The patio at 7am with the sun comming up:cool: Bring your glasses...

If level could get Peters or some other big time guy to play it will be out of hand, i saw parks and wilson there and it was sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Originally posted by sexydiva99

:bounce: If any of guys know anything about clubbing, then i would without a doubt say the TUNNEL was/is the best club around.....to bad they closed it b/c that was the place to be.....and the old resident DJ Danny T was what made the TUNNEL great:dj:

The last time I went to the tunnel, I think I heard George Acosta...THis had to be like 2 years ago (at least) :(