Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Area 2 ruined my life

Originally posted by tamara4321

The meds made it seem like if we didnt go in the ambulance that they were going to send the cops to arrest us.

No offense... I still feel bad for you two... but if indeed you were sober (which I have a REALLY hard time believing after seeing you, and it looks like I'm not alone on this one), why would you go in an ambulance for fear of being arrested??? Arrested for what? And even if you're not being truthful and you were pretty fucked up... still, what are they gonna arrest you for? Public rolling? Most cops know the deal about arresting ppl without cause... they know they can get in a lot of shit for it... so they usually only do it for ppl who are really drunk. While I still feel bad for what happened to you... there seems to be a little gullibility on your part... I can't see why anyone would just let this happen. Anyway good luck - sue the shit outta them if u can ;)

yeah area security is always a bitch

i went last to to area 1 and when a girl gave me her phone number on a paper...as i put it away in my pocket 2 security came up to me and started giving me shit and made me empty all my pockets...just cuz of a phone number!

psychos!

def. fight that shit in the courts...800 dollars is a hella lot

lets just say cops scare the shit out of me.. cops filmed in daytona style. its a circassian invasion and some people cant handle it.. but thanks for the support every1

p.s. dont ever resist arrest because itll only hurt u in the end

that ones for u t bone

Umm.. all you people telling her to sue for something like this is ridiculous. Now you know why there are people sueing for every goddamn thing in the world now, and why everyone hates lawyers. I would definitely try to get rid of that bill (cause that definitely is undeserved and unfair) but please, get real with the sueing. It's not even worth it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

u tell them 'if u wanna arrest me go ahead' it's a bluff they cant and if you're cool and polite but firm about it and call their bluff, if they were gonna arrest you, which frankly I dont believe is possible, then say ok Ill go with you. but initially you shouldve just turned around and said have a nice day guys and walked away as soon as you realized they were fuckin with you.

live and learn and politely dont take shit from anyone :)

yeah seriously: i mean the ONLY way that people can make you go to the hospital is if they are SERIOUSLY concerned for your well being and you are incapable of making decisions for yourself.

you def should not have gotten in the ambulance or gone to the hospital. you say "NO". when they accuse you of taking drugs you say "NO" when they try to take your blood you say "NO".

as for waiting for the bill - big mistake. write down everything you remember (and i hope its alot) including the security guys names, the ambulance number, the doctors name, how you were handled, etc. and write a letter to PNC immediately stating how you are very disatisfied and intend to try to recover the hospital and ambulance bills. you'd be surprised how promtness is very important when it comes to legal claims as are paper records of what happened.

the problem with all this is that unless you are retardedly fucked up and they judge that they are basically saving your life (in which case you will never recover anything) they cannot take you to a hospital without your permission and they certaintly can't take blood or anything else. so you must have said "YES" and agreed - in which case your fucked.