Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Juust got in from Deko

Never een there before but it was good. Got to see some old friends and saw some CP people. Esteban was spinning some cool shit and always nice to see matty

Hmm who did i see. Perns of coarse, stardo( def hottie lol ) JP my business partner, Latinaz i think perns has to help me out on the rest.

Well hope to see you all there again. Was weird hearing the freestyle and old house. Kinda brought me back to wearing cavariccis and IOU shirts cruising in my trans am ok think i should try to sleep work starts in like 2 hrs. someone told me i was getting too old for this. i think they were wrong but then again my alarm didnt go off in the AM yet.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Never een there before but it was good. Got to see some old friends and saw some CP people. Esteban was spinning some cool shit and always nice to see matty

Hmm who did i see. Perns of coarse, stardo( def hottie lol ) JP my business partner, Latinaz i think perns has to help me out on the rest.

I had a little too much fun last nite..DEKO is definitely a goodtime, the DJ was good, had me moving eventhough alot of the music wasnt my style..

Persn so much for leaving at 12-1230....I got home at 330 and have a broken winshield:mad:

Doubleplay it was nice meeting you and sexinthecity (for the 30secs)....ZEE and and Stardo it was nice to see you both...Stardo I dont remember you having twins at Riverstreet:laugh:

Siciliagirl---Nap time at my house 1pm.:(

Sicilia, Perns JP(the man of a 101 facial expressions) doubleP and oh yeah and quite girl who isnt on CP

Its so nice to meet people who are so down to earth and just like to have fun like you guys.

I had a wonderful time hangin out with you guys.

Sexinthecity it was a pleasure.

ZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you silly girl!!!!! I luv ya!!!

Originally posted by stardo

Sicilia, Perns JP(the man of a 101 facial expressions) doubleP and oh yeah and quite girl who isnt on CP

Its so nice to meet people who are so down to earth and just like to have fun like you guys.

I had a wonderful time hangin out with you guys.

Sexinthecity it was a pleasure.

ZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you silly girl!!!!! I luv ya!!!

I have to learn how to control that....At least I wasnt given anyone any of the mean, bored, or what the fuck r you talking about faces...My facial give me away..:D

Originally posted by jp18

I have to learn how to control that....At least I wasnt given anyone any of the mean, bored, or what the fuck r you talking about faces...My facial give me away..:D

YOu are so silly. Your like a one of those crazy toy in the box thingys. Perns couldnt look at you without busting a belly laugh.

YOu are so silly. Your like a one of those crazy toy in the box thingys. Perns couldnt look at you without busting a belly laugh.

I always laugh when we hang out............ all night.

My tummie hurts............ Ha ha :laugh:

Originally posted by perns2002

I always laugh when we hang out............ all night.

My tummie hurts............ Ha ha :laugh:

I like the little body rub move and the one where he covers his face!!!!!

What's on you girlies agenda for SAT and SUN?

I have my sissy's bachlorette party tonight and then i have no clue. Hang with my honey bunny probally do something. my friends will be celbrating their birthdays in seaside? you?

I like to make people laugh (usually with me, not at me:(

I have my sissy's bachlorette party tonight and then i have no clue. Hang with my honey bunny probally do something. my friends will be celbrating their birthdays in seaside? you?

Tonight Im going to go to little fair we are having in my town . I think it has rides yippy me and my little one are going to paint the fair RED and then proceed to catch a movie and then go home and exchange stories. She gives me all the dirt on her babysitter . TEE HEE.

Tomorrow its my girlfriends birthday so going to meet up with them at merge and tempts. Im suppose to go to surf on sunday but might not go.

Im so ready to :bootysha: cha cha cha:bootysha: cha cha cha

Tonight Im going to go to little fair we are having in my town . I think it has rides yippy me and my little one are going to paint the fair RED and then proceed to catch a movie and then go home and exchange stories. She gives me all the dirt on her babysitter . TEE HEE.

Tomorrow its my girlfriends birthday so going to meet up with them at merge and tempts. Im suppose to go to surf on sunday but might not go.

Im so ready to :bootysha: cha cha cha:bootysha: cha cha cha

You have little one. really. he/she? must be adorable.

We are laughing with you. Your so funny!!!

You coming to the shore tomorrow?

Yeah...Im going to tikibar with friends home (early) and was hoping they end the evening by 11, so i could head down to tempts...But my friend who I wanted to meet out, is going to AC, so I dont know what Im going to do...I hate ending a nite at 11 on saturday...At least 4am or bust!!!

Surfclub Sunday..I think:confused:

Yeah...Im going to tikibar with friends home (early) and was hoping they end the evening by 11, so i could head down to tempts...But my friend who I wanted to meet out, is going to AC, so I dont know what Im going to do...I hate ending a nite at 11 on saturday...At least 4am or bust!!!

Surfclub Sunday..I think:confused:

ehhhhhhhhhh heh hummmmmmmmmm

Meeting perns to give her her wallet and cash that her tired ass left in her ca even though she thought she dropped it..............

Meeting perns to give her her wallet and cash that her tired ass left in her ca even though she thought she dropped it..............

IM meeting you early early...."Early saturday nite meaning Im going out at 7pm......

I cant wear a sleeveless to the tiki bar can i?

I guess i should bust out the dirty old khakis and the flannel....Im going to be miserable tomorow...At least my friend will smoke me up on the way

IM meeting you early early...."Early saturday nite meaning Im going out at 7pm......

I cant wear a sleeveless to the tiki bar can i?

I guess i should bust out the dirty old khakis and the flannel....Im going to be miserable tomorow...At least my friend will smoke me up on the way

I know silly.......

Wear thundercats. Make the best of it right.....................

OMG that is so weird I thought I dropped mine last night too!!! I drove back to the club and everything.

Yes I have a little lady named ALANA she is 6 . She doesnt look like me she looks SOMOAN she is to beautiful cant look at her to long I'll eat it. She has more facial expressions than JP;)