Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday FU

I was already to start this thread cuz I have for the last couple of weeks and ......BOOM.......there it is. Just makes me see that I am NOT having that bad of a week.....LOL

My only FU goes to the stupidity of the assholes I have to deal with:D

MY FU goes to the fucking TRUCK that kicked up a rock and broke my winshield on the way home from DEKO last nite....THis is the second time in a year I have to replace my winshield:mad:

PS JOEGIO if your reading this, get yourself an old priest and a new priest and get your audi blessed.....FUCKING AUDI's are cursed!!!:D

Originally posted by jp18

MY FU goes to the fucking TRUCK that kicked up a rock and broke my winshield on the way home from DEKO last nite....THis is the second time in a year I have to replace my winshield:mad:

PS JOEGIO if your reading this, get yourself an old priest and a new priest and get your audi blessed.....FUCKING AUDI's are cursed!!!:D

That sux......:(

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

That sux......:(

What made it worste was the fact my father and stepmother kept talking about it this morning...I know its fucking broke, I know it needs to be replaced, I know what to do, ITS SECOND TIME THIS YEAR...JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP WHEN IM HUNGOVER.:mad:

Originally posted by jp18

What made it worste was the fact my father and stepmother kept talking about it this morning...I know its fucking broke, I know it needs to be replaced, I know what to do, ITS SECOND TIME THIS YEAR...JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP WHEN IM HUNGOVER.:mad:

Gotta love when parents keep pointing out the obvisious.......ESPECIALLY when you are hurting!!!!

Big Friggin Fri FU to the Belmar Municiple Court.........

Apparently they did not recieve my payment on an open container summons (1 god damn foot on the sidewalk!!) and I just recieved notice that my license is suspended.......

Wat up wit da poe poe!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?

Now I have to ride my Huffy till the paperwork clears........

Ceeotter, I am leaving now, I should make Tempt's by Sunday night..........

Have a gallon of water and 600 shots on the bar waiting for me!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ridntheshortbus

Big Friggin Fri FU to the Belmar Municiple Court.........

Apparently they did not recieve my payment on an open container summons (1 god damn foot on the sidewalk!!) and I just recieved notice that my license is suspended.......

Wat up wit da poe poe!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?

Now I have to ride my Huffy till the paperwork clears........

Ceeotter, I am leaving now, I should make Tempt's by Sunday night..........

Have a gallon of water and 600 shots on the bar waiting for me!!!!!!!!!!

That really sux, especially if you have to go to Eatontown or Trenton to pay the 50 bucks to get it unsuspended!!!!!

Originally posted by laurie619

:mad: I NEED TO VENT AND GIVE ANOTHER FU TO MY FUCKEN EX BOYFRIEND. . .STOP FUCKEN CALLING ME :mad: XJ8 KICK HIS FUCKEN ASS PLEASE . . .:laugh:

Tell him his 15 minut es of fame are over once you pay your time is up isnt that how it goes whorie???? Just fucking with ya. Cheer up Sandbar tonight MERGE TOMORROW. And since I missed my own birthday celebration last saturday at merge. We must all partake in the belated Birthday Celebration.

Originally posted by kostaP

Tell him his 15 minut es of fame are over once you pay your time is up isnt that how it goes whorie???? Just fucking with ya. Cheer up Sandbar tonight MERGE TOMORROW. And since I missed my own birthday celebration last saturday at merge. We must all partake in the belated Birthday Celebration.

Thanks (I think) I'll be @ merge. . .Can you wear the wings that will cheer me up :rolleyes: I AM SO MAD* I'm ABOUT TO START DRINKING BY MYSELF :mad:

Originally posted by laurie619

Thanks (I think) I'll be @ merge. . .Can you wear the wings that will cheer me up :rolleyes: I AM SO MAD* I'm ABOUT TO START DRINKING BY MYSELF :mad:

Tell George I gotta go get some White Capris to match!!!!!