Clubplanet Nightlife Community

huNG OvER

For Hangover: After coming home from a rough night of drinking and before you hit the sack, drink down 2 - 3 tablespoons of honey or more depending on how over you did it to yourself. Reason for this is 'cuz of drinkng depletes the body of sugar creating the hangover. Your liver is working overtime just digesting alcohol and taking advil, tylenol or whateva pain killer is just very harsh on your liver to digest.

Originally posted by Jsen7

For Hangover: After coming home from a rough night of drinking and before you hit the sack, drink down 2 - 3 tablespoons of honey or more depending on how over you did it to yourself. Reason for this is 'cuz of drinkng depletes the body of sugar creating the hangover. Your liver is working overtime just digesting alcohol and taking advil, tylenol or whateva pain killer is just very harsh on your liver to digest.

Thank you Dr. Jsen7 :D

Originally posted by Jsen7

...umm you don't drink so this doesn't pertain to you, you wuss! What i stated wasn't intended for entertainment or to be a joke, try it out. :aright:

My friend does the honey and pedialite trick....Says it works every time....

Originally posted by notallthere

Thanks for the shots dude. YEah we where twisted last night . Dude that place is the best club i have been to in like a long fucking time i could not beleive the hundreds upon hundreds of people there . Its kinda your fault im hung over so i love ya and hate ya haha;) :D

yeah it was pretty awesome last night...i was looking for you towards the end to get you a shot but from what i am reading i didnt need another one :) i hope i ll see you next thursday as well