Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bassics - Tomorrow in West Palm

noira

Finally the weekend is here - and tomorrow is our party...looking foward to seeing everyone...should be a very special evening.

Just a last runthrough - Party begins at 5:00 PM - from 5-7 PM is a poolside cookout - we're asking that people who come to this portion bring $3.00 or some food - otherwise the party is free.

DJ Roster is below for those interested. The Roster IS closed...I can't fit anymore DJs on there.

Please please please call me if you need directions, - I will have my mobile on or near me at all times - that number is:

561.236.1658. no prank calls from this board or I will hunt you down ;-) ) The website for biba again is www.hotelbiba.com.

If you're coming early, bring swimsuits...and an appetite.

DJ Roster:

1. 5:00 PM - 6: 00 PM - David Lane

2. 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM - Oscar Fonesca

3. 7:00 PM - 8:45 PM - KevinG and Frank

4. 8:45 PM - 9:30 PM - Carl Lee

5. 9:30 PM - 10:15 PM - Brian Shack

6. 10:15 PM - 11:00 PM - Danny (yes????????? - never returns phone calls Danny is what his DJ name is gonna be...)

7. 11:00 PM - 11:45 PM - Robert

8. 11:45 PM - 12:30 AM - Cole

Can't wait all - and - for CP'ers only - if you need floorspace to crash, just bring a pillow and your favourite blankie... :) chez' bonkev's is open for the night. Just call me to let me know :) and you can't be allergic to siamese cats...

man i not can wait..my wife is ready to drop her load so i hope there will be a dr. in the house. well i know the sets are short but i am trying to lay down some nasty tribal 4 you guys. i will bring extra tracks just in case...................peace robert

bonnie do u need anything (your last chance)....