Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do I pay a diff price everytime I go to sandbar?

Every time I go to the sandbar I pay a diff price, whats up with that?

The first time I went i payed $10 then $15, and last time I was there I payed $20 and I always go around 11-12, so why they keep jacking up the prices?

If i end up going today they prolly gonna charge me $25, huh?

Originally posted by laurie619

:laugh: if you went when KTU was there it was $20. . as for the other times you went I think it has to do with the weather.. . .;) you can come with me I have some VIP's :D

Lurie hook it up , where u from anyway, my boy had that card to comp 2 but his stoned ass lost it..

Originally posted by stonedcl

Lurie hook it up , where u from anyway, my boy had that card to comp 2 but his stoned ass lost it..

why don't we all just go together then if u have comp's that would be pretty nice...thats sucks that ur friend lost that shit

Originally posted by sexydiva99

why don't we all just go together then if u have comp's that would be pretty nice...thats sucks that ur friend lost that shit

YEAH HE A SUCKER HE MUsT HAVE LOST HIS CAR KEYS ABOUT 10 TIMES AND keeps going to the dealer to get new ones, I think the dealer has extra keys just waiting for him to lose his!

YEAH HE A SUCKER HE MUsT HAVE LOST HIS CAR KEYS ABOUT 10 TIMES AND keeps going to the dealer to get new ones, I think the dealer has extra keys just waiting for him to lose his!

what a dummy....how do u loss ur car keys so many times...i'm assumming everytime that happens, he's just a little messed up huh?

Guest callgirl11

yeah he a lost soul but hey he my boy so fuck it..

Luarie check pms [/quote

why can't you send some PM's to me stoner

That is too funny......he should get one of those location finder things from the Sharper image.....

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

That is too funny......he should get one of those location finder things from the Sharper image.....

They have them?

I always wanted to invent one for him but I guess they did it gor him..

How does it work, how much is it, his b-day is comming up?

Originally posted by sexydiva99

:spin2: :spin2: :spin2: well i personally think there should be a party...is your friends b-day coming up anytime soon?

Mine is Aug 12th and his is the ?? Dan I forgot, its a few days after mine.., I remember cuz we just bareley made little leage cut-off day...LOL our little leage team was the bomb, go hillsides..LOL

They have them?

I always wanted to invent one for him but I guess they did it gor him..

How does it work, how much is it, his b-day is comming up?

I think it's fifty, but it comes with four locaters and a base. You just attach the locater and when you can't it, you press the proper color on the base... IT's kinda cool and not very big at all.....