Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im Bored

Originally posted by hotcheme

that sucks. yeah i did notice that the cp postwhores are not doing their job today.

When you say "not doing their job today', do you mean our job of whoring the board or our real jobs because we are whoring on the boards?......;):tongue::laugh:

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

When you say "not doing their job today', do you mean our job of whoring the board or our real jobs because we are whoring on the boards?......;):tongue::laugh:

i mean not doing your job of whoring on the boards. but that doesn't necessarily mean the postwhores were doing real work either.

i admit i was away today - i don't think i even posted 20 times.

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Yeah its been an unusually slow Friday.....I think Centro last night took its toll on everyone.....

i had a mtg today. but it was a beginning to my absence from CP. I am going to be away from my computer at work for the next 3 weeks. Think CP will miss me?

Originally posted by hotcheme

i had a mtg today. but it was a beginning to my absence from CP. I am going to be away from my computer at work for the next 3 weeks. Think CP will miss me?

3 weeks???....The thought of being away from the board for that long scares me.....;) ....And you'll be missed....I'll dedicate all my posts to you while you're gone.....:D