Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Nick from Cooljunkie.. (space review)

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Oh get this....At one point in the night, during a breakdown in the music, I was whistling and one of the Space staff told me to be quiet. Crazy, huh?

I have never seen anything so ridiculous in my life. Is this some kind of rule at Space now, NO WHISTLING ALLOWED?? I thought this was a club, not a library, as my friend Matt put it!!

Well, I would like to apologize to the Space staff for having myself a good time and expressing it through my whistling!! I don't know what I was thinking. I will never let that happen again, I promise!

Absolutely incredible.....What's next, no dancing???? We departed soon after, that guy kinda killed the mood.

I copied this from your reivew... What i find soo funny about it is, 2 weeks ago, I complained about some slut with a whistle and she blew that thing all night, it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying... Plus she couldn't beat match to save her life. So I posted in one of my reviews, i think it was deep dish review.. Whistles have to go, but whistling with your mouth is fine. Space has their heads up their asses again!!!!!!!! Whats next, no guido fist pumping....:mad:

i give your site props for posting it, shows you are unbiased. good shit...

ps i'm still loving the link you put up for me. i use it all the time... can i get offcial credit for that?:D maybe in your news letter or something:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cooljunkie

Yeah I gotta give the credit to Rob Tufts for that one - he always tells it like it is. :shades:

In our hearts you'll always be the guy who suggested the DeckJunkie link Saleen. God bless you :D

do u take outside reviews for nights? if so i can censor my superchumbo review and sent it to ya.... :D

Originally posted by saleen351

do u take outside reviews for nights? if so i can censor my superchumbo review and sent it to ya.... :D

Your review would be as follows.

I got fucked at the door so I had to pay, and the Saleen never pays being the Club Space celebrity I am. I get inside, the bar wasnt open so I had to pay for fucking drinks, finally after waiting for 3 hours for Tom to get on, I didnt like him, he played 3 songs, he didnt play revolution yet, so im leaving cuz he sucks...

:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by biznation00

Mikey,

Don't forget about the "kunt bartender" << Saleen's fav.;)

any bar tender the first time i ever step foot in a place says don't order anything unless you put tip money on the bar before ordering... is a cunt.......... no way around it.... and yes she would make my review, this time i'll get her full name...:D

Originally posted by mikeydny

Your review would be as follows.

I got fucked at the door so I had to pay, and the Saleen never pays being the Club Space celebrity I am. I get inside, the bar wasnt open so I had to pay for fucking drinks, finally after waiting for 3 hours for Tom to get on, I didnt like him, he played 3 songs, he didnt play revolution yet, so im leaving cuz he sucks...

:D

:laugh: :laugh: