Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who goes to sandbar when it is shitty outside

yeah i'm not to sure about sand bar tonight either......i want to go and have agood time, but who knows if poeple are even going to go...rigt now i'm chillin i my pj's waitin for phone calls adn readin post to see if peeps are going to head over there...

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

The crowd was a little thin, but still had a great time. Lots of hot girls tonight. Jsen7 should be drunk right now with the bottle of champagne I gave him and the drink tickets.

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

Champagne bottle did several of us fine, your the man thanks a ishload, your one of the best out there, thanks. :D

well i went and had a great time, just sucks cause i got there so late cause the damn girls i went with took forever to get ready. like why can't they start getting ready at like 7 then i would be there by at least 11. i didn't get there till 1am. oh well i had a good time, crowd was good. manny ripped it up. i loved when he played in your eyes by luz. phat track. i will be at abyss to see him wednesday.

Z

Originally posted by velvetrope

the damn girls i went with took forever to get ready. like why can't they start getting ready at like 7 then i would be there by at least 11. i didn't get there till 1am.

Z

don't u just hate it?

i can't stand it when they take forever to getready...

for real bro, like what the hell do they do for 3 hours. like how many times can they do there hair and make up, but then again they do there make up in the car when we get to the club. girls girls girls.

Z

I know some GUYS that take longer then me to do there hair with all that gel crap. . .:laugh: We LuV to make you boyZ wait. . .you look soo cute when you start to get angery. . :D J/K whats the rush anyway. . .I'll never understand you guys...

for real bro, like what the hell do they do for 3 hours. like how many times can they do there hair and make up, but then again they do there make up in the car when we get to the club. girls girls girls.

Z

next time you should be so lucky that girls will actually go with you....