Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 8/3

weyes

i swear i think im the worse in this. sometimes i just remain incomunicado from my family for extended periods of time. like right now, i havent talked with my parents for 5 weeks, and with one of my sisters for almost 2 months.

my dad is the cheapest man alive (don't even try to fight me on this, 'cause i'll win :laugh: ), and doesn't call me, just because it's long distance. i'm seriously broke, though, and i sometimes call him on my calling card and ask him to call me right back. the man has money, people, seriously. he has a psychological disorder as far as its concerned. anyway, we'll be having conversations like we did when i lived in the same city (we used to talk almost every day), and he'll cut them short, saying, "this is long distance." i tell him he could just get a 7 cent/minute plan, but he says, "aw, calling the phone company would be too much of a hassle. besides, you're the only one i call out-of-state." ?????? i don't get it. when i wanted a cheaper long distance rate, all i had to do was call the phone company and ask; they said, "o, you want a cheaper rate? ok," and it was done. weird, that they were charging me more just 'cause i didn't complain or anything, but it was just that easy. my dad could do the same, if he weren't such a freak :no: .

the time difference is really being a pain in my ass lately; i work the night shift and can't call them when i get home, it being 3 hours later in new york, even when i have important shit to say :mad: . grrrrrrr...