Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PS1 today :)

Just wanted to give a quick wassup to all the CPers from PS1 today. I had a great time. PS1 is definetely a spot that everyone MUST check out. No age restrictions, just 21 to drink. $6 cover, great vibe, people of all ages and backgrounds. PS1 is a school that was converted into a museum, they cycle their exhibits weekly(i think). The music is all outdoors, you can come and go as you please.

Xpress 2 was pretty cool, first time for me. Definetely varied his musical selection through the course of the afternoon. I'm going to sleep, have to wake up at 6:30am to go vroom vrooooom.

Shoutouts to hotcheme, bigpopa, joeg, marcy, regina, nycmusic, dgmodel, tasty, hoke, wideskies, and i think i got everyone.. if not u may slap me next time.

Rackam, Cat and I had a lovely after party dinner at this place around his apartment which if pretty damn nice, especially now that there isn't raw sewage bubbling up everywhere.

Gnight to all. peace :tongue:

XPRESS 2 ROCKED IT OUT!

Sick set! Insane......Props to them.....all three were on 6 tables for 3 hours....insane music, sick vibe (best PS1 party i EVER went to), great crowd............Perfect Afternoon!!!!!!!

I didnt meet any of u, but i was one of the stair dancers throwing TP into the crowd...........

Peace to all who went...........and those who didnt, you gotta catch em next time they come to the city,,,,,,

Originally posted by teklord310

Rackam, Cat and I had a lovely after party dinner at this place around his apartment which if pretty damn nice, especially now that there isn't raw sewage bubbling up everywhere.

Thank god! I had a great time last night too... friendly faces at PS1 and a nice relaxing dinner... definitely my idea of a good Saturday! :)

Originally posted by hoke

Thank god! I had a great time last night too... friendly faces at PS1 and a nice relaxing dinner... definitely my idea of a good Saturday! :)

Hellz yeah!!

Everyone post in MY PS1 thread instead of dgmodel's. That traitor started his own thread after mine. neeneerneeeneeerrneeer :eek:

Everyone must come check out PS1, it is over around the end of summer. Don't miss out!!!