Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 8/2 (did the 3rd yesterday!)

weyes

whoops! i did the 3rd yesterday by mistake :worry: !

sometimes it takes some really clever detective work to find out some info (the number of an old friend, where to find that rare video), but it's worth the effort. do the work and reap the rewards!

tune in tomorrow.

maybe the clever detective work is necessary for finding out the date :D

yup, they say that getting there is half the fun, or when your shopping for a specific thing and spend hours upon hours looking for that one thing that you want until you finally find it...it feels sooo good after all the hard work you put into it.

o, yeah - the only place i knew that sold blueberry pop-tarts was the gas station near me, and they had run out of them a while ago, or, at least, there weren't any on the counter anymore. i asked the guy at the counter what happened to the pop-tarts :eek: , and he said that they were all sold out. i kept going back to that gas station to look, and it wasn't until the other day that i found them, but on a low shelf, around the corner from that counter. i nearly flipped, and said to the counterperson - a different one, that day - "omigod!!! you guys have pop-tarts again!" and he told me that they had never been out. apparently, the ones that were on the counter were just the overstock :mad3: . dude - whattup with tha hiding a tha pop-tarts? don't fuck with my head, peoples :nono: . not cool.

:laugh: :laugh:

werd, i feel the pain weyes, i got some strawberry frosted ones over the weekend, but i seriously see a lack of normal "non-frosted" pop tarts in my supermarket...somefink smells fishy here, i might have to give kellogs a call :phone:

i'll tell ya, although i've only eaten pop-tarts since college, and i only eat the blueberry ones, i'm serious when it comes to them :D . on the last day of my job in new york, where i had worked a year and a half, one of my parting gifts from the office was a box of blueberry pop-tarts from one of my co-workers. that one really moved me touched.gif .

o, and, vic, i didn't know ones without frosting existed till you mentioned it, so i'm not surprised that you're having trouble finding them.

yeah, my pop tart fetish...:worry: ..uh i mean, i started eating poptarts when i started grad school. moved in with a new roomate who had a box and one day i ate one and thought they were pretty good. with the plethora of flavours, one need not get bored with them...now if they could just come out with chicken curry pop tarts or masala flavoured poptarts, that would really make my day... :D