Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mason Betha aka MASE...

Originally posted by dgmodel

i have a new found respect for this man... just watched a heart to heart interview with him... and he really is the epitome of keeping it real...

lmfao... i just watched that too. I think only you and i are the only 2 people that watch this, and we are white.

did you see the part with all the cars? they showed all the cars from cash money records... like lambo's, vipers etc... then they show two cars that threw me for a loop... a fuckin 91' accord with clear corner lights, and like a 97 firebird... lmao... wtf?!

If I ever become rich and famous I'll have a set of dope cars that only my friends will see.....But if I knew a show like this was gonna stop by my crib and interview me then I'd run to the junkyard the day before and find 10 of the worst cars they got and buy them.....Then the only thing I'd do to them is put some hot chrome rims on them and show them off to The Source when it comes around....

"Yooo check this hot ride out.....I take this 67 Beetle out only when I'm rolling around town looking for ladies.....Only a true playa can sport this shit here."

NBC, the show was "The Source" you know like magazine...

what is the name of his book? i thnk i would like to read it... or if you want you can hook me up with it... or maybe we could swap books... have like a lil cp book club...