Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Waxman/Oscar G - last night

lolahotass

What a night last night.....................

Waxman - thank you so much for putting me on the guest list... His set was..................fukken sick...:D

Xtreme-1 - Where do I begin? You are sooooo awesome... I had such an amazing time w/ you.... Damn boy, I know I dance all over the place but shit - you were on fire! I can't believe we went to Space until 8am.....hehehe:eek: Thanks for everything David!

AndrewThomas - It was great to see you! I can't wait to get my film developed..... I was like a kid in a candy store at Crobar.. haha Hey, we looked for you at Space?!?!?!

Sobeton - You missed it bro! Damn I wish you would've came up... We had such a great time ~ next time your'e there damn it!

StillRollin - Sorry I missed you guys - we came to LEVEL but they wouldn't let us back in.....:( Hope you had a great time in SoBe...

Oscar G tore shit up at SPACE!! That place was off da hook...

people everywhere going crazy... I dunno know what happened on Friday night there, but everything was smooth sailin' on Saturday!! I danced more last night then I did at PVD....

Sorry I just had to let everyone know what an awesome time we had at Crobar and Space....

See ya soon-

Lola:D

Originally posted by sobeton

since he sold me out for the pool party. we are even..:D

What a wuss...........:laugh::eek::laugh:

Actually I can't talk; I was supposed to go golfing today... needless to say, my ass is still at home.......

I guess this weekend was "training" for Superchumbo......:D

Lola:tongue:

space was fantastic last night. i danced my arse off. oscar g was great. he is defenitely miami's top local dj playin at a club. i dig ariel bond and roland, and cedric .....amongst others...but oscar has really impressed me as of late. don't forget next week it's SUPERCHUMBO

Originally posted by mrmovement33

space was fantastic last night. i danced my arse off. oscar g was great. he is defenitely miami's top local dj playin at a club.

Hells yes... we were there for after hours and the music was awesome... I can't even imagine if I would have been there all night.. but then I would have missed Waxman's set, and let me tell ya, he threw down a phat set himself.....:eek: