Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who wants to rob a bank w/me and go to Ibiza?

I got the perfect bank, Right here in Moonakie (sp) by my job.

No PD station for at least like 5 miles, and its right next to the meadowlands so we can escape into the swamps..

We will then go to Ibiza and go to Manumission Mondays at Privlige and try to get jobs as prop people or cowboys..

ANYONE wanna join me?

Originally posted by stonedcl

No PD station for at least like 5 miles, and its right next to the meadowlands so we can escape into the swamps..

We will then go to Ibiza and go to Manumission Mondays at Privlige and try to get jobs as prop people or cowboys..

ANYONE wanna join me?

I'm down Stoner...I think we can pull it off, and Ibiza sounds HOT...as long as your with me...

Well you girls have to help me rob the bank, not just tag along after im gone robbing it..

Anyone know how much it cost to go to Ibiza for say a week, and what time of the year is it most bumping!

I'm in for a good adventure...I know all about banks ;) Ibiza is really expensive, I've looked into it for spring break...

Originally posted by callgirl11

I'm in for a good adventure...I know all about banks ;) Ibiza is really expensive, I've looked into it for spring break...

How do you know all about banks?

Oh wait do you work at the FED, cuz if you did then you would have alot of bank smarts?

Why dont we just rob the FED then?

ANYONE wanna join me?

yo i would diffently be down to rob a bank with you, but you would have to drive ur car....and about aking peeps with us to Ibiza i dunno about that one.....:D :D :D

How do you know all about banks?

Oh wait do you work at the FED, cuz if you did then you would have alot of bank smarts?

Why dont we just rob the FED then?

nah kid i'm the one that knows about the FED and theres no way we are robbing that place!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by bigbadbaby

yo i would diffently be down to rob a bank with you, but you would have to drive ur car....and about aking peeps with us to Ibiza i dunno about that one.....:D :D :D

How bout we take the eclipse out there?

Red eclipse, they will never find us after we rob it!

ANYONE wanna join me? [/quote

Who the hell are you joking stonedcl, if you pull the job and get the cash your going to be headed to 4th street or your going to give Sharp a quick beep and instead of getting on dime your going to by the hole damn supply. But if you want to pull it Im a mean ass driver so include me in...

How bout we take the eclipse out there?

Red eclipse, they will never find us after we rob it!

hell no were not taking my car....you can spot that thing a mile away, and plus its only a four cylinder so i dunno how we woudl speed away if the car can't even go

Fuck 4th street and sharpe, Im going big time..

We going uptown on dikeman aiight then!!

Go up to dikman with a boat load of cash and they'll treat u like the little boy u are. U know what they do to boys in prison? Thats what is going to happen to u. But if we do pull it with my computer skills Ill be able to transfer the money into many bank accounts across the globe. Onceagain Im in..

Originally posted by where2tonight

Go up to dikman with a boat load of cash and they'll treat u like the little boy u are. U know what they do to boys in prison? Thats what is going to happen to u. But if we do pull it with my computer skills Ill be able to transfer the money into many bank accounts across the globe. Onceagain Im in..

What are you talking bout kid, Thats my crew out there.

Ive been hussling w/them B4 i was walking!

What are you talking bout kid, Thats my crew out there.

Ive been hussling w/them B4 i was walking!

if you've been hustling with them for so long them you should be able to spell the name of the strert correctly, right?

Originally posted by sexydiva99

if you've been hustling with them for so long them you should be able to spell the name of the strert correctly, right?

Yeha but when you hustle from the age of 6 you tend to not get an edjucation or go to school cuz you allready making the big bucks..

Hey at least i know how to spell street, no?

Yeha but when you hustle from the age of 6 you tend to not get an edjucation or go to school cuz you allready making the big bucks..

Hey at least i know how to spell street, no?

i don't have a problem spelling street....i was typing and the typed it in wrong.....opps:tongue: