Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another Good Night At Merge

Originally posted by trewguy

NICE MEETING NEENA, STARDO, SANDMAN, LAURIE ,AND WHO EVER ELSE I MET. I HAD A AWESOME TIME AT MERGE LAST NIGHT STARDO U EVEN LOOK BETTER IN PERSON THAN THE PICS

Nice meeting you too..and just to let you know..you also met piro8 at Merge. :D :D

Originally posted by magilicuti

what's up? didn't run into you at merge this weekend

I didn't know everyone was meeting...Merge was HOT this weekend....2 bad the Shiny Disco Balls performance SUCKED, she was on for like 2 minutes...what's that all about???

Magilicuti is that your pic?

Good seeing everyone fro the board. It was an incredible night at merge this past sat. I have to agree, i dont know what was up with the show. They better get there act together if they are gonna be on ktus beat stock. Anyway, overall it was a sick night , richie slammed and you guys were great! (and i was a drunk mess) Thanks.:D

Originally posted by callgirl11

I didn't know everyone was meeting...Merge was HOT this weekend....2 bad the Shiny Disco Balls performance SUCKED, she was on for like 2 minutes...what's that all about???

Magilicuti is that your pic?

well if everyone was meeting then myself and callgirl would of liked to met up with u as well.....yeah shiney disco balls blew, i was a little upset by there performance....but overall what an AMAZING night.....saw a lot of peeps i haven't seen in awhile, which was awesome...:D

Originally posted by trewguy

NICE MEETING NEENA, STARDO, SANDMAN, LAURIE ,AND WHO EVER ELSE I MET. I HAD A AWESOME TIME AT MERGE LAST NIGHT STARDO U EVEN LOOK BETTER IN PERSON THAN THE PICS

Thanks . Nice to see you dont have a filthy mouth in person.

I would have to agree with all of ya. . the performance sucked, but RYDELL made up for it . . the NEW RR tracks where siick. . now if I could get the names of them. ..:tongue: magilicuti, trewguy, and all you other CP heads it was nice seeing ya. . .

Ml2k1 ~ Thanks for everything. . .your the best

Kosta P ~ you are a nut case did you ever make it to SF after* Turned out some of the people I was with backed out. .:mad: but, I'm going this sat (if I have to go alone...:laugh: )

Originally posted by ml2k1

Good seeing everyone fro the board. It was an incredible night at merge this past sat. I have to agree, i dont know what was up with the show. They better get there act together if they are gonna be on ktus beat stock. Anyway, overall it was a sick night , richie slammed and you guys were great! (and i was a drunk mess) Thanks.:D

The night was definitely good. Good lookin crowd and Rydell was on point. Good to see all the CP heads. Thanks George for getting me wrecked...See ya next week:drunk: :D

first off, george thanks so much for the hook up and the shots too good to meet you. yea shiny disco balls sucked, but whatever. the one gripe i had about merge was that fucking horn! i wanted to rip it out of the plug and go "office space" on that thing, good lord, he played that horn like it was going out of style. other than that was a good night.that smoke is insane i couldnt see two inches in front of my face , if i had been mangeled that might have caused a problem. all in all good night.