Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monday Morning FU!!!!!!

MY FU goes to the guy who was supposed to be here between 8-12 to replace my windshield.....Where the fuck are you???? I need to go get lunch this pizza is not cutting it!!!

And for those of you who didnt know: 5day old pepperoni pizza DOES NOT TASTE GOOD!!!:vomit2:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

THis :bigfinge: goes to people who decide 15 minutes b4 we are suppossed to leave that they no longert wanna go to the shore!!! WTF, I mean okay, I can changing plans and all, but 15 minutes before we are supposed to jet......:mad3:

ddaaammnnn same thing happened to me yesterday... my friend turned back from the turnpike cause he didnt wanna feel like going to surf club anymore..:mad:

Follow up to MY FU still goes to the same guy for making me sit here for the last 5 hours waiting...Check my messages at home and there is a message saying he cant make it today....Why the hell do you ask me for my daytime phone# but you call my house...

And also FU to him because I had to eat that 5 day old pizza:mad:

The shit was awful and I had to eat 2 slices:mad:

my monday fu goes to JP for leaving pizza in our friend exchange office for 5 days and i have to sit and wait for the exterminator to get rid of the roaches.

I swear jp and my roommate must be related. this guy goes away for the weekend and says help my self to the chicken in the fridge. its been there a week and isnt cooked. can you say eboli

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

ddaaammnnn same thing happened to me yesterday... my friend turned back from the turnpike cause he didnt wanna feel like going to surf club anymore..:mad:

I think that's why I stopped hanging out with them in the first place.....:blank: