Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just waiting .....

Good Morning America weather guy said that there are supposed to be CRAZY WICKED storms headed our way this afternoon - did you guys hear that ??

i hope the electric goes out and then we can all go HOME !!!

:letsgo:

i just hope my puppy is okay at home alone ???

:( :( :(

Originally posted by barbiegirl

Good Morning America weather guy said that there are supposed to be CRAZY WICKED storms headed our way this afternoon - did you guys hear that ??

Hey... what area from New Jersey are you in? I'm in Secaucus, NJ.

I really could do w/o the rain this morning...I have someone coming to replace my windshied today btw 8-12...I dont know if my winshield can take a heavy down pour:(

i work in middlesex county - but they said most of central jerz has major thunderstorm warnings around 1-2pm

cool..i didnt know you work so close...maybe i can ACTUALLY eat one of yer farts like u said to me in a post one time :laugh:

but seriously: ouf...thanx for the heads up..muthafuckin Quoth better get his assy out to hand in some more resumes by fuckin noon-ish.

Originally posted by quoth

but seriously: ouf...thanx for the heads up..muthafuckin Quoth better get his assy out to hand in some more resumes by fuckin noon-ish.

the job-market sucks right now - economy is SHOT, my company just layed off about 15% of our employees last week .... the only place you better get to is the unemployment line, hurry before they stop handing that out too !!!

the job-market sucks right now - economy is SHOT, my company just layed off about 15% of our employees last week .... the only place you better get to is the unemployment line, hurry before they stop handing that out too !!!

nah im currently employed..my job doesnt require a degree or a fuckin genius just someone reliable who is good with heavy industiral machinery (spygirl knows what im talking about ;) ) and fuckin.. i seen a few better offers lately so im gonna go check em out for the hell of it.

But hey..god forbid some crazy shit happens on the 9/11 anniversary (which i highly doubt) or anytime for that matter...i think we might as well welcome back the 1930's Great Depression.

Originally posted by quoth

nah im currently employed..my job doesnt require a degree or a fuckin genius just someone reliable who is good with heavy industiral machinery (spygirl knows what im talking about ;) ) and fuckin.. i seen a few better offers lately so im gonna go check em out for the hell of it.

after the lay offs here last week - i should probably be sending my resume out too and looking for something.

but i look at it this way - if my company files chapter 11 they will keep me on to the end, i do finance so my job will hopefully run its full course !!!

but i look at it this way - if my company files chapter 11 they will keep me on to the end, i do finance so my job will hopefully run its full course !!!

well best of luck to ya..

i myself am tryint organize my ass back into college by next month...ugh...what mistakes i have made in the past 2 yrs college wise.

Originally posted by perns2002

Hope Mr. Pickles is ok Barbiegirl........

hi perns baby - PICKLES IS AWESOME !!

i took him to the LEASH FREE dog park this weekend and he was running around like a CRAZY GUY - he had so much FUN !!

then went to PET SMART and i got him a bunch more toys and snacks ... he is so GOOD and i am so HAPPY that i got him.

when are you going to come visit him ??