Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The WORST weekend.......

OK, so we didn't have our shore house this week, so I decided to visit some college friends at their house in Dewey Beach, Delaware.

I left Friday morning and after my 6 HOUR drive, I finally made it there. I went to happy hour....the place was packed....I thought to myself that this was going to be a great weekend....man was I wrong.

We had to be out by 10pm, because the bars close at 1am....no, that is not a typo....1am. The bar we go to is packed wall-to-wall....and there IS NO AIR CONDITIONING. Everyone is in there just dripping in sweat. I figure I better do some shots to deal with this......Me: "Can I have a shot of Blackhaus" Bartender: "Blackhaus....never heard of it" WHATTTT?????????? The only shot they have that is similar is Jagr.....keep it!

Sat afternoon there was a big party at my friends' condo complex...that was a good time!

Sat. night we went to THE "club" in Dewey....again hot as balls in there....no AC....NO Blackhaus again....and one of the last song of the night at 12:45 am was Sandstorm.....the crowd seem to enjoy it though :rolleyes:

So, while I enjoyed hanging out with my friends, it made me appreciate the Jersey shore all that much more. So for all the complaining that we might do, I think we have it pretty good up here.

Thanks for reading my novel!

Originally posted by cigs

OK, so we didn't have our shore house this week, so I decided to visit some college friends at their house in Dewey Beach, Delaware.

I left Friday morning and after my 6 HOUR drive, I finally made it there. I went to happy hour....the place was packed....I thought to myself that this was going to be a great weekend....man was I wrong.

We had to be out by 10pm, because the bars close at 1am....no, that is not a typo....1am. The bar we go to is packed wall-to-wall....and there IS NO AIR CONDITIONING. Everyone is in there just dripping in sweat. I figure I better do some shots to deal with this......Me: "Can I have a shot of Blackhaus" Bartender: "Blackhaus....never heard of it" WHATTTT?????????? The only shot they have that is similar is Jagr.....keep it!

Sat afternoon there was a big party at my friends' condo complex...that was a good time!

Sat. night we went to THE "club" in Dewey....again hot as balls in there....no AC....NO Blackhaus again....and one of the last song of the night at 12:45 am was Sandstorm.....the crowd seem to enjoy it though :rolleyes:

So, while I enjoyed hanging out with my friends, it made me appreciate the Jersey shore all that much more. So for all the complaining that we might do, I think we have it pretty good up here.

Awww.......Poor Cigs.... That sucks, at least you had fun with your friends.....

Originally posted by cigs

Sat. night we went to THE "club" in Dewey....again hot as balls in there....no AC....NO Blackhaus again....and one of the last song of the night at 12:45 am was Sandstorm.....the crowd seem to enjoy it though

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You got me beat i thought it was bad going to a heavy metal place ( couldnt belive guys still have long hair), blacking out in my street not once but twice and ending up witha concussion.

id take that all over againbefore i went to a place that didnt have blackhaus and thought sandstorm was new music