Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Turtle Bay

Ok, so everyone tells me that no one is @ CPI's anymore b/c everyone is going to "Turtle Bay". So After a long day at Neptunes, with many drink friends (One who almost got arrested for pissing outside,another for falling in the ocean trying to get on the boat and two big twins who were falling all over the place, yes, the twins were my boys) I tried out this place Turtle Bay with Deek and PZ.

I got on line around 1am as the DJ,(Not sure exactly who it was) put on Shiny Disco Balls, happy to hear the played out song I was feeling good about this place... then I got inside. The place was packed, you couldn't fit one more person inside. Not with clubbers, not with HOT girls, but with that struggling crowd. The 30-40 year old men trying do anything to get away from their wifes. The girls either young and fat or old and wrinkled, theres only so much make up can do. It was terrible:blown: . I did not see ONE fimiliar face. Everyone was saying how people go to this place but no one who said that did. And now the best part of the Night, lololol, the MUSIC. Trianwreck after Trainwreck, and mostly all Hip Hop. The DJ was playing MP3's right off the computer, NO JOKE. He was'nt even mixing. He played one song then double click of the mouse for the next. No consistancy, he played Ja rule followed by Lasgo followed by P diddy, lol it was so BAD. And the crowd, 30-40 years of age was loving it, it was the best thing they had ever seen. My boys were not happy, so we went out side to get air. Out side again all the divorced men trying to pick up maybe the 3 girls that were there. Even the old guys outside were having a shity time, I saw a group blowing lines and bumping K, to make there night a little better. We were sitting down having a beer when they put on... ZOMBIE NATION.. we all look @ eachother and got up and left. There was no helping that place. The crowd was terrible and the music was the worst I have ever heard in my LIFE. I will never go back to that place AGAIN.:mad:

TURTLE BAY:peeleft: :flame: TURTLE BAY :biggun: