Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha @ buzz next friday roll call...

Originally posted by hoke

If you're gonna fuck wit' my name, do it right...

I'm the hokester. ;)

nah, bitch... you're "The Hoke"...

don't ask...

lol...

on a slightly related topic to this thread... how are we getting down there for K&B/walker the week after?? and how much is that?

Originally posted by joeg

nah, bitch... you're "The Hoke"...

don't ask...

lol...

on a slightly related topic to this thread... how are we getting down there for K&B/walker the week after?? and how much is that?

actually... you're RACKMAN!!!!! from 12 monkeys... ;)

Originally posted by hoke

Thank GOD I haven't told any of you people what my nickname was in junior high...

~~supresses photoshop nightmare~~

:laugh: :laugh:

I gotta give credit to abortionator for that one... and i'm sure he'll put you through the photoshop nightmare...

:laugh: :laugh:

I gotta give credit to abortionator for that one... and i'm sure he'll put you through the photoshop nightmare...

Oh, trust me... whatever you guys come up with is NOTHING compared to what you'd come up with if I ever told you.

Which I won't. :P

just for all of those interested, its the 16th when he's here, not this friday the 9th :D

just making sure...anyway, yes, tickets are being pre-sold (i got mine yesterday) through ticketbastard...$25 advance (+4.50 TB surcharge..i got em at tower, if you buy them online or through the phone you get shafted with more surcharge) $35 day of the event.

you guys might want to check the dc board or with kuro, we'll proly have a preparty if you guys are interested :aright:

Originally posted by crobra

Joe - Mist is going to kill you along the way and bury your body in some shallow grave on the expressway!!!

well, she can, because she won't be charged as an adult... :eek:

:tongue:

(hi nat!)

cool, we gotta run into each other...

if you and highmay stick around the dj booth area eventually you'll run into each other..i always see that punk there.

btw, highmay, whats the deal with your summer tour? between here when you come down, up there when i go up, now i have to deal with the possibility of running into you in orlando?

cool, we gotta run into each other...

if you and highmay stick around the dj booth area eventually you'll run into each other..i always see that punk there.

btw, highmay, whats the deal with your summer tour? between here when you come down, up there when i go up, now i have to deal with the possibility of running into you in orlando? ..its a very scary thought :D