Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I thought my day really sucked until...

The guy I work with left crying because his wife just had a miscarriage ....Now he has to go home and explain what happened to his 6yr old....

I feel so bad for the guy...He is one of the most easy going person I have ever met...

I dont even know what to say to him..

Its tru what they say....BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE!!:(

Guest saleen351

Isn't a miscarriage natures way of saying "things just ain't right"? I thought it protects the mother....

I know its sad, but things might of been worse....

Originally posted by saleen351

Isn't a miscarriage natures way of saying "things just ain't right"? I thought it protects the mother....

I know its sad, but things might of been worse....

Yeah...She was 42...It just sux cause they didnt plan it, but were really happy about having another kid...

Originally posted by stonedcl

Yeah bad thing do happen to good people, I just found out a friend of mine has cancer, and he is the niceest kid..

I feel bad..

Thats awful...Young kid??

Seriously, we all bitch about some of the stupidest shit..we forget that there are many more people out there that have it far worste then we do:rolleyes:

Originally posted by jp18

Thats awful...Young kid??

Seriously, we all bitch about some of the stupidest shit..we forget that there are many more people out there that have it far worste then we do:rolleyes:

Yeah he is 21-22 not sure but he ahas hopchkins (sp) cancer but he going through kimo and they say he gonna make it..

Sux though, no one in his family had it or nuttin..

Times like these are really hard, and effect many people in different way, about 3 weeks ago the girl I worked with left on maternity leave, and well her placenta ditched causing to also have a miscarriage. I couldn’t even fathom carry a child for 8 months and having that happen, and having to going through with the labor and everything . . .It would have been there first child. All you can do is keep everyone in your thoughts and prayers . . .Life’s a BITCH at times

Well everything happens for a reason. at least thats what they say but 3 yrs ago my bro in law passed from cancer. I wanna know what the reason was. why did he die and why did i sit in a room while he was saying he was only 24 yrs old and wants a family and isnt ready to die.

Think sometimes life is just cruel.

JP feel bad for ya bro hard to have to deal with something like that around you

sad when those things happen. Last 4th of July my sister n law had a miscarriage at our shore house. When they came home at like 4 am I could hear her crying.....I felt really bad. It is natures way of saying things won't be right..... but nevertheless its just as painful.

Things work in ironic ways...people who want children can't have them.....and people who don't want them seem to have tons of them.........

:(

Sometimes the World seems cruel.....

Cheer up JP, its nice that you care, and you seem like a good person. :)

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

Things work in ironic ways...people who want children can't have them.....and people who don't want them seem to have tons of them.........Sometimes the World seems cruel.....

Isnt that the truth. . .that PISSES ME OFF MORE THEN YOU KNOW.Some people just getting abortion after abortion makes me sick :puke:

Originally posted by laurie619

Isnt that the truth. . .that PISSES ME OFF MORE THEN YOU KNOW.Some people just getting abortion after abortion makes me sick :puke:

MY EX WORKED IN ONE OF THOSE CLINICS AS AN ASSISTANT WHILE SHE WAS GETTING HER MATERNITY AND NURSING DEGREE...SHE SAID THEY USED TO PUT ALL THE FETUSES IN A HUGE GARBAGE BAG IN A GARBAGE CONTAINER....I ALMOST VOMITED WHEN SHE TOLD ME THAT....IT BETTER BE A GLAD BAG....ID HATE TO HAVE THAT BAG RIP OPEN....UGHHHHHH

I know what you mean. I've had friends who've had abortions. Which I don't totally disagree with, but after one enough is enough. Birth control is only 28 dollars and thats without insurance. WIth insurance its like 5-7 dollars, isn't that better than 400 for a abortion?? Plus many people don't know that after a certain amount of abortions you increase your chances of not ever having kids again. Please this is something that can go on and on. Actually they have been having a debate recently, because they have been tying the tubes of crack addicted mothers, this is voluntarily of course. Some people are saying thats not right, they're not in the right state of mind, but I may be wrong but I totally agree. People on crack in my opinion should not be having children, and they also aren't in the right mind when they're having them also. Whos to say, its a slippery slope, like playing GOD or something?? I don't know. All I know is the day I come home and say Im pregnant, is a day I just don't come home :eek: !!!!

I dont agree with abortion. if someone i was with had one while we were together she would never see me again. i however think that after the first if you dont want the second you should have to have your tubes tired. having a kid isnt always when its conveinent and just throw the others away

thats a terrible thing to happen to anyone. its horrifically sad and unfortunately it must be dealt with. life can deal you an unwanted card, you just have to keep your head up and play the hand anyway. girl or guy, no one can possibly fathom the trauma and guilt they are going through unless it is happening to you. it has not happened to me or anyone i know, but my heart goes out unconditionally. even the nicest people of the world get dealt shitty hands.

Same thing with my mom, she had her first son miscarry at 5 1/2 months when she went back after the healing process she found out she was pregnant again with my sister who is now 27, and me right after her ................ Things do happen for a reason, god won't give it to you if you can't handle it .......... I am not religious but that seems to work....................... What if the baby was sick, or been born sick........ and lived a life or torment due to illness and it just wasn't strong enough. :(

The guy is back to work today and seams fine.....When he told his 6yr old son, his son said dont worry dad you guys still have me!!:D

Aww. . .kids sometimes say the best things. . .do you know what caused her to have it :confused:

Aww. . .kids sometimes say the best things. . .do you know what caused her to have it :confused:

Not sure, and I dont really want to ask him....It probably had something to do with her being 42yrs old...Although, my grandmother was 42 when she had my mother, so who the hell knows...I guess its like everyone said, it just wasnt meant to be

Not sure, and I dont really want to ask him....It probably had something to do with her being 42yrs old...Although, my grandmother was 42 when she had my mother, so who the hell knows...I guess its like everyone said, it just wasnt meant to be

There may have be some complications due to her age, but I know my mother had my little brother when she was older, she just went to a couple of high risk pregnancy doctors, and low and behold after 18 years I wasn’t the youngest anymore. .:(