Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Thursday

Anyone going this week to deko.

If you get there at 9 my friends band is shooting a video for their new album (they were the 2 playing the precussion ) So get there early be in the video. Maybe you ll be on MTV. Hmmm perns stardo and siciliagirl on MTV. Might be too much for the young audience to handle LOL

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

If you get there at 9 my friends band is shooting a video for their new album (they were the 2 playing the precussion ) So get there early be in the video. Maybe you ll be on MTV. Hmmm perns stardo and siciliagirl on MTV. Might be too much for the young audience to handle LOL

Matt Mango right?

How much can you convince me to go? Lets see, I do take bribes also........... hee hee hee :D

Hmmmmmmmmmm thanks for the compliment, I don't know I want to go, maybe if you can convince me. I take bribs also.......... hee hee hee hee hee hee :D:);):laugh:

i wouldnt want to force you to go. however think of all the sniles and fun and drinks and the all around good time youll miss if you are not there. Think about reading the posts from " deko last night" and saying hmmm i wish i went. So you can decide to stand on the sidelines or you can go out and be part of the action.