Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How i wasted $15 yesterday....

i bought the new album by Sasha, Airdrawndagger.

CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!

i was expecting alot more from Sasha and Junkie XL than a bad ripoff of BT's last album. I think it may actually be worse than Oakenfold's new disc. :eek: :eek: :eek:

*Once again, another trance jock drops the soap in the breakbeat shower*

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i was expecting alot more from Sasha and Junkie XL than a bad ripoff of BT's last album. I think it may actually be worse than Oakenfold's new disc. :eek: :eek: :eek:

That bad? hmmm I'm gonna get it today,I'm like so curious.

I skimmed through it yesterday (thanks, bigpoppa!)

It really is THAT bad. I'd have to sit down and listen to it more thoroughly to see if it's good for chill listening, but it's definitely not an album that makes me want to get up and move... :|

ignorant comment

hmmmm thanks for the warning bigpappa, i was gonna get it after work today, but maybe i'll pass on that now:rolleyes:

Originally posted by so54

hmmmm thanks for the warning bigpappa, i was gonna get it after work today, but maybe i'll pass on that now:rolleyes:

you could take the clubber out of Exit, but you can't take Exit out of the clubber...

Originally posted by highmay

many reasons...im not in the mood to teach you, so go off and find out why your comment makes you look as smart as a marcupial....

Hence the reason why I don't buy music, if i did i'd be broke. I've got a lot of catching up to do when I get back to broadband at school. :D

Yeah seriously!!! Sometimes I just come to this board to laugh at the truely musically ignorant dumbasses that whore themselves on this forum. Maybe some of you need to smoke a bowl, and do a 120mph down the highway with some Airdrawndagger to open your heads up more.

Originally posted by excelongt

Yeah seriously!!! Sometimes I just come to this board to laugh at the truely musically ignorant dumbasses that whore themselves on this forum. Maybe some of you need to smoke a bowl, and do a 120mph down the highway with some Airdrawndagger to open your heads up more.

i tried that already. its still crap.

Originally posted by excelongt

yuo gotta understand soemthing: look at the two who responded negatively to ADD: ronin and poppanills...an exit head who is still trying to understand what music is truly about, and a reformed exit head who is still uses his own sarcasm with bad timing...

Originally posted by highmay

yuo gotta understand soemthing: look at the two who responded negatively to ADD: ronin and poppanills...an exit head who is still trying to understand what music is truly about, and a reformed exit head who is still uses his own sarcasm with bad timing...

Which one am I?