Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How i wasted $15 yesterday....

i've never been to exit and i'll put my musical taste up against anyone here, and i have to say, ADD is a bit dull. too much of it sounds like it was made in about '93 and it never really grabs you and pulls you in. i thought the "muzik" mag reviewer was right on when he said it was "inoffensive rather than essential". the James Holden track is great though, but it sounds like just that, a holden track, not sasha. i was hoping for more.

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

not all electronic music is written for dance purposes.

Its a awesome album...

bigpoppanils stick to your Godskitchen line up that is music to your ears.. *cheese*

so i guess digweed, satoshi, way out west, and chris fortier are cheese then

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

Godskitchen parties are purely for cheese trance music ..

and if you like digweed, satoshi and fortier then you would know how good is sasha's new album ...

1. Their weekly parties are "cheese" :rolleyes: trance, yes...global gathering was not....a lot of variety: the Colours Arena (prog house/tribal), Sundissential Arena (techno), Helter Skelter (drum & bass), plus a hard house tent and another prog house tent (cant rmember their names at the moment)

2. Sasha's album is a fucking chill out album to me. It doesnt sound very distinctive from whats already been put out. I was expecting much more from an album featuring Sasha and Junkie XL working together, something mind blowing. And as far as chill out goes, ive heard better.

Originally posted by highmay

yuo gotta understand soemthing: look at the two who responded negatively to ADD: ronin and poppanills...an exit head who is still trying to understand what music is truly about, and a reformed exit head who is still uses his own sarcasm with bad timing...

i know numerous fans of sasha that dislike this cd. I guess we are all exit heads.:blank: