Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tunnel Rumor

So I heard from a pretty reliable source (a person who works at Tunnel) that Steve Lawler is supposed to be spinning there sometime in December or January. Has anyone else heard about this? I'm so there if he is.

Becca smile.gif

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

[This message has been edited by Rebecca07 (edited 11-13-2000).]

highly doubt it

he's probably exclusive to twilo

they are brining in a lot of good talent lately, but i doubt he'll be there. he is gonna be at twilo again soon actually, i think

-Rob

------------------

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. " -Winston Churchill

hmr3.gif

I thought the same thing. I knew he was at Twilo before and I don't see him spinning at Tunnel. In any case, he needs to come to Twilo soon!! I wanna hear him live.

Becca smile.gif

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

Becca! Whassup girl? Did u get my call?

Anyhoo...Steve Lawler at Twilo should be sick. Hey, after listening to his GU CD, I wonder if they're gonna have a Pro Tools rig in the booth? Should be interesting wink.gif

Ali

------------------

"The enchantment is over...but the spell remains"

Originally posted by smfd:

Does anyone know when he will be spinning in NYC?

check nolimit's post about important days to mark on you calender about twilo. it was posted on today sometimes earlier. i think its december

-Rob

------------------

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. " -Winston Churchill

hmr3.gif

Hey, yeah I got your message and I was gonna call you yesterday but I lost my damn cell. GGRRRRRR!! I'm so pissed off. There go all my numbers!! How's everything? Drop me an email. Lawler live should be off the hook. I have his Dark Drums cd and it's really good too. He's got Future by Halo Varga(?) on there - PHAT track!! Talk to you soon. smile.gif

Becca

------------------

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

actually i would really like it if he did come to tunnel

his dark sound fits in perfectly w/ the dark setting there.

-Rob

It really doesn't matter to me where he spins(Tunnel/Twilo). Just as long as he spins somewhere with a kick ass sound system.

------------------

Archived