Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: TommyTemps, BadAss & Juggs

Tommy Temps - Thanks for the CD...it's off the hook. Remind me to give you an extra kiss on your hand next time I see you ;)

Badass & juggs - Thanks for providing shelter for me & piro...much appreciated...that drive home would of sucked. :kiss2: for both of you.

See the warriors next weekend.... :D :D

Originally posted by neena16

Tommy Temps - Thanks for the CD...it's off the hook. Remind me to give you an extra kiss on your hand next time I see you ;)

Badass & juggs - Thanks for providing shelter for me & piro...much appreciated...that drive home would of sucked. :kiss2: for both of you.

Same for me Thanks guys for let us recoup at your place.

Ps. DA HAT - I think you broke my weave.:laugh:

Originally posted by stardo

Same for me Thanks guys for let us recoup at your place.

Ps. DA HAT - I think you broke my weave.:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: I forgot about that...

your weave was taken advantage of...she was raped and used for Da hat's pleasure...:D Will she ever be the same again??? :laugh:

Originally posted by neena16

To further neena's statement, we had a great time with you guys at the jugulator. thanks for the letting us stay, i didn't have any business behind the wheel of a car.

tommy- cd is THE BOMB.

Originally posted by jennijugs

....WHATS UP GIRLY !!!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON

whats up girl did i see u this weekend i don't remember i was going to stop by but we headed home after merge anyway if i saw u nice seeingu if i didn't oops