Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In England a fanny is a

nickijay

Yeah and they call "rolling/Xing",

'Gurning', what ever the fuck

that's suppose to mean?

------------------

"Without sounding pretentious i don't view what i do as djin'....i look at it as makin' soundscapes with the music and the energy .....the clubs, and the people in the clubs (myself included) are the canvas.....let's paint!"

Originally posted by frankie_pep:

Yeah and they call "rolling/Xing",

'Gurning', what ever the fuck

that's suppose to mean?

It's mainly called rushing, dropping etc. Gurning is the face you pull, your either a gurner or a pouter.

When yuo screw your face up it looks a little like an old English 'sport' called gurning.

Fanny could also be refering to Fanny Cradock they famous chef wink.gif

Originally posted by back2basics-:

It's mainly called rushing, dropping etc. Gurning is the face you pull, your either a gurner or a pouter.

When yuo screw your face up it looks a little like an old English 'sport' called gurning.

Fanny could also be refering to Fanny Cradock they famous chef wink.gif

OH! cool .. thanks for clearing that up for me i was always mind-boggled by what that meant ... You crazy brits wink.gif

------------------

"Without sounding pretentious i don't view what i do as djin'....i look at it as makin' soundscapes with the music and the energy .....the clubs, and the people in the clubs (myself included) are the canvas.....let's paint!"

The reason I posted that is b/c my "Mum" told me she went to see Billy Elliot this wknd, which was filmed in Co. Durham where I was born...anyway she said there's a part in the movie where this girl tells Billy she'll show him her fanny if he kisses her (or something, I forget) and my Mom and Dad were the only people in the theatre cracking up....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

The reason I posted that is b/c my "Mum" told me she went to see Billy Elliot this wknd, which was filmed in Co. Durham where I was born...anyway she said there's a part in the movie where this girl tells Billy she'll show him her fanny if he kisses her (or something, I forget) and my Mom and Dad were the only people in the theatre cracking up....

LOL, but she could have been talking about fanny her dog, names after the fanny cradock... ok i will shut up smile.gif

Archived