Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weds. FU

First i woke up late for work, and couldn't find an outfit to wear....then i forgot the passwords to get into my computer - so i spent an hour and half waiting for those computer people to call me back wiht my password so i can log in----now both of my printers don't work so i'm sitting here waiting to the tech guy to come here to fix this shit b/c i need to print out these documents ASAP...and nothing is working correctly today....this sucks:(

Originally posted by doubledeuce

U ARE CRAZY...

Im crazy . Crazy was the little ppffftt ppfftt farts coming out of neena on badass couch on Sat . She tried to redirected them into the couch with a blanky but it didnt work:laugh:

Just kidding chicken. They smelled like roses. j/k

a few mos ago i had severe pain in my stomach and back.. and i was so afraid to go to the ER cause i was afraid they were going to tell me it was gas!! but good thing i went cause i had a kidney stone.. but when i was there the PA told me that they get a number of people in a day that think they are having heart attacks and its just gas.. isn't the body funny.. gee i hope yours get better.. do you at least have your own office?

Originally posted by dani672

a few mos ago i had severe pain in my stomach and back.. and i was so afraid to go to the ER cause i was afraid they were going to tell me it was gas!! but good thing i went cause i had a kidney stone.. but when i was there the PA told me that they get a number of people in a day that think they are having heart attacks and its just gas.. isn't the body funny.. gee i hope yours get better.. do you at least have your own office?

That is so funny. I believe it.

Tee Hee. No I have a cube but its ok cause I work with all guys an they think its cute!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jp18

Its pretty funny to hear girls talk about fartin and gas pains...:laugh: :laugh:

Just let em rip and blame it on someone else.:D

The funnies has to be my boss he blows one in his office and then comes over to tell me something with out realizing that its still stuck in his pant leg and is slowy seeping out as he is walking:laugh:

Originally posted by stardo

The funnies has to be my boss he blows one in his office and then comes over to tell me something with out realizing that its still stuck in his pant leg and is slowy seeping out as he is walking:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: I was talking to one of the owners of my company and he ripped one in mid conversation said woops didnt expect it to be that loud and kept talking:D

Yeah the smell tends to follow you...I usually try to walk real fast so it cant keep up with me:D

:laugh: :laugh: I was talking to one of the owners of my company and he ripped one in mid conversation said woops didnt expect it to be that loud and kept talking:D

Yeah the smell tends to follow you...I usually try to walk real fast so it cant keep up with me:D

I have the loudest stomach somtimes people think I fart but it was a stomach noise it gets funny somtimes. Thank god Im not easily embarassed.

Originally posted by unclebuc

why does everyone do a FU on everyday of the week now.....they were meant for fridays....lets keep it that way!!!!!

My FU goes to Buc for being a bitch on Saturday night and having to go home at 230 because he needed to go to bed.

:peeright: Unclebuc :peeleft:

:finger: :finger: :finger:

I have the loudest stomach somtimes people think I fart but it was a stomach noise it gets funny somtimes. Thank god Im not easily embarassed.

Yeah sure its your loud stomach;)

If Im around you sunday and I catch the slightless wiff of that tummy...I'll dissappear faster than you did last sunday:laugh:

Yeah sure its your loud stomach;)

If Im around you sunday and I catch the slightless wiff of that tummy...I'll dissappear faster than you did last sunday:laugh:

Your not my friend. I thought we were close.

:(

Im stepping out to lunch. I will be back my children

Your not my friend. I thought we were close.

:(

Im stepping out to lunch. I will be back my children

Aw, dont make feel guilty...Just messin with ya:laugh:

I wont dissapear, I'll just walk away till the air clears:laugh:

Im crazy . Crazy was the little ppffftt ppfftt farts coming out of neena on badass couch on Sat . She tried to redirected them into the couch with a blanky but it didnt work:laugh:

Just kidding chicken. They smelled like roses. j/k

:laugh: I don't know what was up with my tummy...you should of stood behind me with a funnel so you could of directed the gas towards the window...

:direct::bootysha:

Originally posted by fkornre

now this is a good convo...i like to hear girls talk about farts, whats even better is a girl who can burp like a guy:eek: :laugh:

Yeah girls seam so sweet and pure....Ive heard girls fart, burb and seen them scratch their crotches....Yet, Have been yelled at by the same girls for doing all 3 myself