Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anybody going to DT this week?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You have to be 16 years old or something

I really can't believe someone actually asked how he is compared to Draper. If there wasn't a worse insult........Sounds like something I'd hear from the e x p e r i e n c e.com crew.......

Anyway......DT is not gonna be there this Friday. He is going to Ibiza.......I have no idea who is spinning in his place. Thats the word though, and we all know how he loves to make special appearances.

:hat::D

You have to be 16 years old or something

I really can't believe someone actually asked how he is compared to Draper. If there wasn't a worse insult........Sounds like something I'd hear from the e x p e r i e n c e.com crew.......

Anyway......DT is not gonna be there this Friday. He is going to Ibiza.......I have no idea who is spinning in his place. Thats the word though, and we all know how he loves to make special appearances.

i have a flyer that says he is there on the 9th and away the 16th with special guest djs the 16th. please correct me if this is wrong. so i'll still be there to see DT this friday.

Originally posted by hotcheme

i have a flyer that says he is there on the 9th and away the 16th with special guest djs the 16th. please correct me if this is wrong. so i'll still be there to see DT this friday.

I'm goin this friday, if DT is there:hat:

it says on his own site that he will be spinning friday.

Still about 50/50 on this right now....I gotta do some bar hoping with friends earlier that night, but as long as I'm sober (enough) and jet-lag isn't still kicking my ass - I'll stop by.

Since I've only been there once, what time are most of you getting there?

u guys are gonna think this kid is crazy, but one of my friends actually liked Draper better than DT :rolleyes: prolly based solely on track selection since he has no idea what mixing is about... I couldn't believe it... just goes to show everyone has their own tastes...

I'll be @ arc tomorrow too :aright: