Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Today FUCKING SUX!

So I go to work to get my big paycheck.. not there.. nowhere to be found.. and for those of you who talk to me, you KNOW how much I need $ right now.. I have bills due and there is no way I'm going to be able to pay them now!! :( :( It seems my paycheck was "misplaced" or some FUCKING BULLSHIT.

THEN

My mom calls me and leaves a message saying my dentist called. They took x-rays a couple of weeks ago and it turns out that my wisdom teeth are fucking up all sorts of things in my mouth even though they haven't even started to grow in yet. So I have to go in for surgery this month and have them, not pulled, etc.. but some special surgery to dig deep into my gums for my unsuspecting wisdom teeth to be pulled and tugged and UGHH.. WHY.. cause I have the worst luck in the world.

So I'm sitting here broke as hell.. I'm gonna get in trouble from my 2nd job cause I haven't gone in yet.. and life sux. :( :( And it's so beautiful out.. I swear.. the bullshit never ends.

So how is everyone else's day going?

Thanks everyone. I ended up just picking up my paycheck now.. it had gotten lost in the accounting room (somehow) but whatever.. the teeth thing still sux.. I have to have them taken out ASAP because they are growing in sideways and are attaching themselves to my already existing teeth.. so it's important that I have them taken out immediately.. unfortunately, my appointment is going to be schedules within a couple days of my birthday.. so no heavy partying for me.. :( :( I'm gonna be all sore and whiny.. Oh wells.. maybe if they give me some nice pills I'll still be able to go to Montreal for Marco V........