Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Had A Job Interview Today....

for this company that calls up dr.'s offices to get medical records for clients who are getting life insurance. then once we can get the medical records they are sent to the insurance co. it seems like a real cool job...full time, full benefits, extra incentives and stuff. plus 2 of my boys work there. theres like 10 guys total...everyone's in there 20's, it looks like a real fun crowd, everyone's cool. it looks like a lot of fun actually. we each got our own desk, with our own computer. and they all had on those telemarketer headset things cuz they're on the phone constantly all day. it really reminded me of Boiler Room, except im not selling stock. but it was like the same atmosphere. the headset things just make it look so cool, lol.

i had an interview with the director of operations cuz the boss wasnt there. it went really well, but he said i would prolly have to come back next week to have another interview with the boss. but then 5 minutes later he called me and asked if i wanted to start monday. unfortunately i cant leave my current job so soon, but starting NEXT monday....I GOT A NEW JOB!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! :bounce:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

yep. def wont be goin on cp at this job...so u aint gonna see much of me after next week. i better get all the posts i can in now b4 its too late

what you mean- thats why they gave you the computer at your desk :D

bern

yep. def wont be goin on cp at this job...so u aint gonna see much of me after next week. i better get all the posts i can in now b4 its too late

That sucks Gary.. I can give you the name of some good counselors to assist you with your withdrawal if you'd like..

Originally posted by berniec

what you mean- thats why they gave you the computer at your desk :D

bern

i dont think ill have the time during this new job to sit there on cp like i do now. plus it didnt look like anyone there was on the internet, the computers were more for lookin up files and stuff

i dont think ill have the time during this new job to sit there on cp like i do now. plus it didnt look like anyone there was on the internet, the computers were more for lookin up files and stuff

Yep..that definatly sounds like my job...no internet but 20 useless computers to "work" with...WHAT GOOD IS THAT???:rolleyes: