Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** where does everybody work??

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jp18

Rocky Hill (middle of nowhere)....20miles 45-1hr commute---It makes no F(@($# sense:mad:

sorry---the whole commute really pisses me off

Rocky Hill/Montgomery??? wow, I drive through there everyday to and from work ~ I'm in Hopewell. My mom works in Rocky Hill, Where do you work?

Originally posted by clubchic1006

Rocky Hill/Montgomery??? wow, I drive through there everyday to and from work ~ I'm in Hopewell. My mom works in Rocky Hill, Where do you work?

Right off of 518...If your coming from 206 towards the post office there is a fork in the road bearing right and there is the princeton business park....

Originally posted by jp18

Right off of 518...If your coming from 206 towards the post office there is a fork in the road bearing right and there is the princeton business park....

I take 206 to 601 to 518 everyday!!! thats neat! yeah, my job is a 45 minute drive too.

Hey, I also wanted to ask you ~ i want to change my avatar but the one i want to use is 104 X 102 pixels ~ how do i make it smaller! it has to be 100 X 100. any help would be appreciated.:D

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i use t live right near where laurie is well right next to clark big deal huh

Where did you live? I live in the town over Cranford. . .its about a 3-5 mins drive...:laugh: I’m a claims adjuster for an insurance company WAHOOO. . .boring. .I post, and chat on CP all day, as I'm sure you gal/guyz can tell ;)

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

ok i wanna job with clubangel shes like 4 blocks from factory

i use t live right near where laurie is well right next to clark ( big deal huh)

ok now we know where everyone works what do we all do ???

Haha..:)

I am a media buyer at an advertising agency!