Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** where does everybody work??

I do Tech, QC, and QA for a biotech company that makes proteins and antibodies....Basically I work in a LAB...Actually, they do experiments on me (anyone who has met now knows why I am the way I am)

For the meatheads--- We make Growth Hormone and IGF-I too:D

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

i live in fort lee, work in whippany..since u live around here, let me ask u...is there anything to do in this town???(whippany)

this town is dead,,,damn..

Are you asking about a night life?? cause if you are there isn't one. It's pretty much quite around here.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Exit 135, Westfield. Partner in an advertising agency, what do you guys do?

WOW. . you work right by me. . ARENT YOU LUCKY :D My office is always going to lunch in westfield. . .yummy, brick oven, and all those cafes. . :laugh: Sorry my fat ass didnt eat breakfast, cant wait for lunch

Originally posted by laurie619

WOW. . you work right by me. . ARENT YOU LUCKY :D My office is always going to lunch in westfield. . .yummy, brick oven, and all those cafes. . :laugh: Sorry my fat ass didnt eat breakfast, cant wait for lunch

I'm right on Mountain Ave by the church. Check out Northside Trattoria on Prospect, its good.

Were you at Champs last night too? I've seen you mention that you go there too.

I'm right on Mountain Ave by the church. Check out Northside Trattoria on Prospect, its good.

Were you at Champs last night too? I've seen you mention that you go there too.

Northside Trattoria Ummm...yummy I overlooked that one. . nice call ;)

Yes, I was at CHAMPS last night. . .did ya go? did ya see me?

Originally posted by laurie619

Yes, I was at CHAMPS last night. . .did ya go? did ya see me?

Yes I was at Champs last night for the first time in a long time. I live right up the street. I might have walked right by you, but I dont have the slightest idea what you look like. You could have stepped on my foot and I wouldnt have known it was you.

Yes I was at Champs last night for the first time in a long time. I live right up the street. I might have walked right by you, but I dont have the slightest idea what you look like. You could have stepped on my foot and I wouldnt have known it was you.

Thats kool . . . I was with a 3 other gals. . .we hung out on the right when ya walked in right kind of by the opening to the other room. . .I still had my work attire on, so I looked like a prep :laugh: Maybe, next week we can meet up or something :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jp18

YOur commute must suck..Route 1 is the worste

which is why i take the turnpike :D i live off of 514 so its like a 2 minute ride to the njtp then i take the back roads to my job :D

my ride to work is like 30 minutes and about 40 to get home. its a pleasant drive to be honest

Cool. I am in advertising too, but I do graphics. What agency do you work for if you dont mind me asking? One of the big ones? BBDO?

I used to work for BBDO... I was in Planning and Research. I left last summer now I am working at a Flavor and Fragrance Company in Totowa. I d marketing for the Beverage Dept. My focus is on the Low Alcohol Beverages.... Smirnoff Ice, Bacardi Silver, etc.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

wow CP people at champps. I was there until like 10 but got tired and left. I feel like norm from cheers in that place. Nothing like the local bar

HA HA HA I LIKE CHAMPS. . .some times you just have to get away from the clubs :D

i definatly agree with you laurie. Champps only downside on wed nights is they let so many horrible singers do karyokee.

but there are some really cute chicks there too bad not really my type

you dont like my singing...:laugh: Just kidding with ya. . I would never do that. . my friends on the other hand they sang "I TOUCH MYSELF" it was the funnest thing ever. . .aaanway...what is your type ;)

i like clubby chicks not too into the rock and roll thing. I prefer a good party to a bar. Like someone who has a iot of an attitude but not too much. uhhhh perfect woman a factory chick lol

WHATS A SF CHICK LIKE...:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

WHERE IS THIS PLACE CHAMPPS..

WHATS THE MUSIC LIKE?

ITs in menlo park malll its a sports bar. .. go on a WED its always packed karyokee night too. . .Older goodlooking crowd

I LUUUUV IT, but then again I'm a sucker for the preps, and business men...:laugh: :laugh: