Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Expo, A.C. (Aug. 26-29) Who's Going

djdeanmasi

Who is gonna go to the Dj Expo in A.C. It takes place Monday Aug. 26 - Thur. the 29th. I know it's not South Beach but, IT'S A GREAT TIME!

Tuesday & Tuesday night is the best time to go. That's when the most people are there & the best party is that night (usually). That is the Strictly Rhythm / Groovelicious party @ CLUB DEJAVU!

A lot of Big Dj's have spun on that night (Tsettos, Razor & Guido, Morillo, Choo Choo, Steven Lee, Jackie Christie,etc... Big performances too!

I'd like to meet up with some of you guys there. Finally meet in person. We're (about 12 of us) are gonna be there from Sunday -Thursday. We look forward to this all year!

Hope to see you all there! Write back.

Dean Masi:cool:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdeanmasi

Who is gonna go to the Dj Expo in A.C. It takes place Monday Aug. 26 - Thur. the 29th. I know it's not South Beach but, IT'S A GREAT TIME!

Tuesday & Tuesday night is the best time to go. That's when the most people are there & the best party is that night (usually). That is the Strictly Rhythm / Groovelicious party @ CLUB DEJAVU!

A lot of Big Dj's have spun on that night (Tsettos, Razor & Guido, Morillo, Choo Choo, Steven Lee, Jackie Christie,etc... Big performances too!

I'd like to meet up with some of you guys there. Finally meet in person. We're (about 12 of us) are gonna be there from Sunday -Thursday. We look forward to this all year!

Hope to see you all there! Write back.

Dean Masi:cool:

are you playing down there dean?