Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
djdeanmasi

Dj Expo, A.C. (Aug. 26-29) Who's Going

Who is gonna go to the Dj Expo in A.C. It takes place Monday Aug. 26 - Thur. the 29th. I know it's not South Beach but, IT'S A GREAT TIME!

Tuesday & Tuesday night is the best time to go. That's when the most people are there & the best party is that night (usually). That is the Strictly Rhythm / Groovelicious party @ CLUB DEJAVU!

A lot of Big Dj's have spun on that night (Tsettos, Razor & Guido, Morillo, Choo Choo, Steven Lee, Jackie Christie,etc... Big performances too!

I'd like to meet up with some of you guys there. Finally meet in person. We're (about 12 of us) are gonna be there from Sunday -Thursday. We look forward to this all year!

Hope to see you all there! Write back.

Dean Masi:cool:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdeanmasi

Who is gonna go to the Dj Expo in A.C. It takes place Monday Aug. 26 - Thur. the 29th. I know it's not South Beach but, IT'S A GREAT TIME!

Tuesday & Tuesday night is the best time to go. That's when the most people are there & the best party is that night (usually). That is the Strictly Rhythm / Groovelicious party @ CLUB DEJAVU!

A lot of Big Dj's have spun on that night (Tsettos, Razor & Guido, Morillo, Choo Choo, Steven Lee, Jackie Christie,etc... Big performances too!

I'd like to meet up with some of you guys there. Finally meet in person. We're (about 12 of us) are gonna be there from Sunday -Thursday. We look forward to this all year!

Hope to see you all there! Write back.

Dean Masi:cool:

are you playing down there dean?

Originally posted by clubplatinum

am i cool enuff to hang w/you cuz ill be up in that piece!

YEAH DOOOOD!!!!

Were gonna Represent down in your neck of the woods!! LOL

Cant wait, gonna make final arrangements this week

You know I'll be down there! The Madhigh.Com crew is going to represent *cough*thewholecrewbeingme*cough* but anyone going down! Come find me i'll be the big tall black guy with the Madhigh shirt on!