Clubplanet Nightlife Community

music gurus...

Originally posted by dgmodel

im sorry, im a newbie i didnt know there was a music forum... ill go that way now...

it's no problem, glad i could be of assistance. and i have that song ur talkin about somewhere. cant remember what the hell it is though

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol i was being sarcastic... (btw if you put together the london, philly, chicago, boards i think i still have more then them... lol... mathematically speaking my posts are approximately 12.5% of this board...)

I'm gonna buy you a fucking calculator one of these days: You have 1.25 percent of the total posts. There's almost a MILLION posts on this board but their contained in 100000+ threads, hence your 1.25 percentage. Math, it's a beautiful thing. :aright:

Originally posted by embodiedhate

I'm gonna buy you a fucking calculator one of these days: You have 1.25 percent of the total posts. There's almost a MILLION posts on this board but their contained in 100000+ threads, hence your 1.25 percentage. Math, it's a beautiful thing. :aright:

please~! thank you... i prefer scientific one but any will do, just make sure it has a black casing... i need since i did it in my head... pm me ill give you the address to send it to, or if you want save it for the next meet up... (im sure there will be one soon before everyone goes back to school or to their caves or wherever they spend the winter...)