Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ariel Baund

chaos33

speaking of Shadow and Mr. Acosta...i have heard Baund spin many times at Shadow for Acosta....when George was away on tour, Baund filled in perfectly if not better....i agree with Tony, very underrated....another dj that should get his own club.....

ps

i heard Eddie G. rules....:laugh:

Ariel Baund IS the most underrated DJ in Miami. That kat's got mad skills both on the tables and in the studio. Have you guys checked out any of his production work? SOLID. He's defenitely an up and comer and needs to start his own night weekely here by himself, WITHOUT George Acosta ...

I would see a pefect fit with Space friday's headlining Edgar and Ariel .. It would be a perfect opportunity for both of them to showcase they're skills and compliment each other.

let the freakin money machine roll on :rolleyes:

that's if they were to catch on ofcourse

Originally posted by bbflux

I was told by him that he has family in poland and was thinking of moving there. I talk to a lot of people when I go to Crobar but I'm SURE it was Ariel who told me that. Then again..... :screwy::)

u should take 5-15 min. breaks between long periods of studying...it lets ur brain relax and rest....ur burning urself out....:tongue:

• 5 years later...
Does anyone know if Ariel is know spinning at Space on Saturdays? He used to open up Level, but I think he has made a change. Any info is grately appreciated.

Hello everybody. I'm back in Miami, back in the studio and very happy starting a new life with lots of great things up coming. I'll be playing Space Miami tomorrow (apl 26th) and I'll be playing @ Set Sunday May 18th along side Stephan Luke, I have also been playing a lot in what I call, a "special place", at Karu & Y, which I really like, the place is absolutely amazing, and the main room rocks (sound, intensity), the gardens,everything, the WMC there was out of this world.

I want to Thank everybody who, after all this years, appreciates my work, my passion, and my sacrifice. :)

The poland joke was great!!! , but not true!!! hahahaha , stop drinking whatever you are drinking man!!! lol

A LITTLE GIFT!!!!!

RECORDED LIVE @ CINEMA,BOGOTA,COLOMBIA (JUST THE PART #3)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/11018388a7185068/

Ariel Baund

send me your info if you want to be on my email blast next appearances!!!

www.myspace.com/arielbaund