Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 8/7

weyes

here's one from the good ol' days, kiddies: if you don't know something, asking questions is a great way to find out about it :D . (just a reminder that it's ok to not understand something, as long as you're willing to change that.)

tune in tomorrow.

o, that's not what i was referring to, but asking for directions is good, too. i just meant that, for instance, if you don't know how to roast a turkey, one doesn't have to feel embarrassed to ask. it's always better than burning thanksgiving dinner ;) .

Originally posted by gmccookny

BAWWK BAWWK BAWWK

I say we storm vicman's residence for Thanksgiving dinner, and have poptarts the next morning for breakfast :D :D

sounds just perfect: terrific food, no family drama, fab folk :spin2: !

Originally posted by vicman

although last year i basically spent my whole thanksgiving weekend like this ---> :screwy:

one of the best thanksgiving i've had

me too; i've told that story way too many times... there always seem to be such great parties around t-day :aright: .

Originally posted by weyes

me too; i've told that story way too many times... there always seem to be such great parties around t-day :aright: .

since you mentioned it, here is what my schedule was like in thanksgiving:

Wed. b4 thanksgiving: drove up to NY for Sasha & Digweed at Cipriani's

Thursday: Missed out on Dave Seaman at Dream (that club now really sux) I was just to tired from driving up and down and S&D the day of and day before :zzz:

Friday: Deep Dish opening residency night at Buzz

Saturday: Ultraworld at DC Armory (rave type of thing) w/ PvD...followed by Tiesto at Glow

i swear i havent i must have dropped like 10-15lbs that weekend...i hope this thanksgiving is like last years :D

I agree that Thanksgiving time is Prime time for great Parties :D

I caught John Aquaviva and Richie Hawtin at Limelight in NYC, just a couple of months b4 it closed down. I still have the flyer and wristband, there was something magical about that night :spin: