Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Vacation Spots To Party????

Buenos Aires, Argentina. If you can speak Spanish, this is a must go! They party harder than we do! They are all like Factory heads in the sense that they sleep till like 1 or 2 am then they go out till the next morning. The clubs are awesome too and the women are the hottest you will EVER see!!!:cool:

Originally posted by mikeginz

Buenos Aires, Argentina. If you can speak Spanish, this is a must go! They party harder than we do! They are all like Factory heads in the sense that they sleep till like 1 or 2 am then they go out till the next morning. The clubs are awesome too and the women are the hottest you will EVER see!!!:cool:

Is that where "Carnival"

I cant remember if its there or Rio, but the owner of my company went there last year for Carnival and said it was sick (A little strange considering he is 60)....But I have heard it is crazy down there.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Where are some vacations spots that have great partying? I have done South Beach, Vegas(non holiday weekend), Lake Havasu(sp), Rosarito Beach in Mexico.....

you should try Saleen's house in Lauderdale...;)

Originally posted by jp18

Is that where "Carnival"

I cant remember if its there or Rio, but the owner of my company went there last year for Carnival and said it was sick (A little strange considering he is 60)....But I have heard it is crazy down there.

Carnival is in Rio. I have heard its NUTS!!

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

SoBe for WMC was bangin

Montreal is awesome.

Yet a friend of mine has gone to Amsterdam vgas LA SoBe cancun and many other places still says " The clubs are ok but whe you live so close to the best clubs in the world inNYC its just ok"

That is so true! I've been to all those places too and nothing can compare to NYC clubs on the overall scale of things, but we take that for granted. Imagine living in Wyoming or Missouri??

These people come to NYC and probably die of excitement!!

NEXT STOP IBIZA!!! I saw the wild on E! IBIZA, and there was a VH1 special on it and I must have picked my jar from the floor about 100 times!!!! I would seriously be a vegetable when I got back.....

SoBe for WMC was bangin

Montreal is awesome.

Yet a friend of mine has gone to Amsterdam vgas LA SoBe cancun and many other places still says " The clubs are ok but whe you live so close to the best clubs in the world inNYC its just ok"

WMC is the best trip I have taken yet. I can't wait for the next one, seeing as I missed this years:(