Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm Fuckin Wrecked!

...souvlaki at 2am did me right...

...i refinanced the car so we can drink again next week....sheesh...next time, i'll sneak in a 40oz...

...twas a good night...

(except for getting a nasty message from karen that you and your girl left the front door open...fuck it...i was too drunk to care...)

Yes, I suppose I should have locked it. That could have been really bad.... I need food.

Sorry phatman with a PH.

Originally posted by phatman

...i refinanced the car so we can drink again next week....sheesh...next time, i'll sneak in a 40oz...

...twas a good night...

(except for getting a nasty message from karen that you and your girl left the front door open...fuck it...i was too drunk to care...)

You should have stepped in at 2am. Packed! Small yes, But a great vibe, good lookin crowd, and excellent music.

Originally posted by max3

Stepped in about 10pm to check out for a few minutes. Pretty laid back candlelit place. And the dance floor is almost non-existent. Small, small, small.:confused:

Originally posted by phatman

Souvlakis and 40's....you're awesome

Anyway, I wanted to make it out last night, but something came up. Ah well, ain't no way I'm missing it next week.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Souvlakis and 40's....you're awesome

Anyway, I wanted to make it out last night, but something came up. Ah well, ain't no way I'm missing it next week.

Werd...we'll be up in the joint again next week...i must say there was definitely some kewl, approachable eye candy last night...